Forum: Newlyweds Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Newlyweds Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 19th, 2016, 11:20 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hello! I'm sorta new here. I used to frequent the AIP message boards back in 2009-2010. I'm newly remarried, my husband and I married on June 25th and we are hoping and praying for our family to grow soon. I have 2 girls from my first marriage, I'm a lot older and haven't had a baby nor been pregnant in over 11 years so I don't know if it'll happen quickly. But we are hoping and praying and waiting on God's timing We weren't blessed with a honeymoon baby this month, so we're continuing to "try". I am not doing temp taking or anything other than looking on a calendar and assuming my cycle and fertile days at this point. I am pretty 'typical' as far as my cycles go and always have been..every 28 days!

So I wanted to quickly introduce myself before I started popping in. I'll probably have questions when it gets around ovulation and testing time as it can sometimes feel intense.

Thanks! Look forward to knowing all of you.

Raean
Jesse: 10 weeks - Feb 2017 TTC #4 w/ lots of prayer our RAINBOW baby!
"For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray, I will listen. If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me."
Jeremiah 29:11-13

July 19th, 2016, 01:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Just wanted to say good luck to you! The TTC board is a good place during ovulation and TWW too

FX!

Praying with everything I'm made of to have my angels in real life
Everything that I can dream of is that. Praying my snow-babies and I can be united soon !!

IVF Cycle 5/4/2016 23 Eggs Retrieved, 14 Fertilized, No transfer(OHSS) 8 Frozen
FET 6/2/2016- 2 Embryos transferred FX 2 Embryos Implant
BETA #1 6/15/16 Results Negative *trying to get excited for another cycle
FET #2 8/1/2016- Praying this is it
Beta #1 8/12/2016- Its another negative..Already heartbroken so keeping some distance...
ER # 2 12/14/2016- 16 Follies retrieved, 8 Fertilized, 5 frozen *praying they thaw ok
FET #3 2/07/17 2 thawed 2 transferred!! Today was a success. Fx for beta day!
2/14/17 First EVER BFP! Watch out for my tears of joy

2/20/17 Beta#1 277
2/23/17 Beta#2 8,945 Did I hear the nurse right?!?
3/10/17 U/S scheduled! Pray I see a healthy bean..or 2
3/10/17 First U/S one beautiful HB 168 one perfect jelly bean...Oh no, watch out for those tears again!!

**Taking this one step at a time, but really praying that 2017 can make me a momma.

May 2nd, 2017, 05:07 PM
Libby22's Avatar Super Moderator
welcome

oops i posted in wrong forum lol

ttc i wanted

My Ovulation Chart

missed m/c 28 march 2010- Toni 11 weeks CP 11 march 2015- Katie 4 weeks 10 May 2015 Lilly- 4 weeks CP blighted ovum 2017

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search