AMC rant!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Daytime/Primetime Soaps LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 22nd, 2005, 01:38 PM
amymarie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Boy am I sick of Amanda. Jeez. Her whining about her black-outs is crazy. So she is a loony like her momma. And we are SUPPOSED to be manipulated into believing that the kidnapper is either Amanda or Jonathon because they both are wearing Santa suits. That's a little easy isn't it? I mean, c'mon.

And of COURSE, since Jonathon is smarter than any of them and knew where Little A was...he's going to be accused. What a raw deal. One miraculous thing....the writers have succeeded in making me feel protective of Jonathon now....much like Lily. Here's what I think. I don't think it was Amanda or Jonathon.....hello...Janet is running loose somewhere. But what do I know....I'm just one more manipulated viewer...lol.

Wasn't Adam mean to Krystal yesterday? Omgosh.....he almost had me crying. But his apology was worth it. I think we have the makings of a supercouple there.

Speaking of Janet...have they discussed where trevor is? I swear she prolly has him and Tim thrown in a well somewhere. Someone better check on 'em...lol.

And where is Brooke? I mean it is Christmas time. She's starting to only come out once a year with Ruth Martin. It's a joke. Ugh. Sometimes I swear I just wanna tell these writers...."oh move over and let me!"
Lindi

Billy Lewis: The Heart of the Light!

<div align="center"></div>
December 23rd, 2005, 06:39 AM
hopin4a4rth
at the very end they showed someone else putting a little baby in a blue suit in the manger scene at the Chandlers (i'm guessing it was the Chandlers). Amanda was busy hugging Jami and Jonathan was being arrested, so obviously there is someone else involved...

And I think that the actress playing Brooke left the show??? Not positive, but I think I heard that somewhere...
December 23rd, 2005, 08:07 AM
Veteran
I am so sick of Amanda, too. She is always whining about something. She definitely is a looney toon just like her momma. I don't think it was Johnathon, maybe Amanda cuz she is a whacked in the head but, I don't think it was Johnathon at all.

I was thinking the same thing about Adam and Krystal being one of the next super couples in Pine Valley, wouldn't that be cool?

I don't think they ever said where Trevor is but I'd really like to know. Do you think he'll ever come back?

Haven't seen Brooke on in forever. I hope she didn't leave the show!

December 25th, 2005, 09:08 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Brook did not leave the show. Her contract does not expire until 2006. http://www.soapcentral.com/amc/news/2005/1205-barr.php[/url]

Amanda gets on my nerves too! I would love to see Janet and Trevor back in Pine Valley though. I am so excited over Dixie and am hoping that Kate (the baby she was pregnant with) is with her. I like Adam and Krystal together, as well as Kendall and Zach. I also think that the Little A was taken by someone else.
December 26th, 2005, 12:46 PM
~Alexandria~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh I'm so excited that Dixie is back. I like her. To bad Greenly and Ryan didn't work things out. I thought they were an awesome couple.
Is Bianca back for good or just for the holidays?

December 26th, 2005, 11:50 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Bianca is only back for the holidays.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search