Cady McClain Speculations

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Daytime/Primetime Soaps LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 8th, 2007, 11:08 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I have read rumors that Rosanna could go back in a coma. Apparently no one is happy with the direction of the storyline, especially Cady herself. She said on her blog that she is sorry the fans aren'y happy with the story, she is just a gun for hire and has no say in the story. Maybe Dixie isn't dead... maybe David (he can always be blamed ) kidnapped her so she wouldn't be killed... they'd be rewriting history, but they are pro's at that.
November 8th, 2007, 11:16 AM
Jendaly's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would love it if Dixie came back with a great storyline of course!!
November 8th, 2007, 01:34 PM
Tamara0711's Avatar :)
Yeah, I would love her back on AMC with a new, interesting storyline.
November 8th, 2007, 04:19 PM
the_mama.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would love to see Dixie come back! she left so quickly!! i would love to see david come back also. plus!!! whatever happen to the kate storyline. Will tad ever find out that kathy is kate???

Thank you BAM for creating such a beautiful siggy!
November 8th, 2007, 07:09 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
I would love to see Dixie come back! she left so quickly!! i would love to see david come back also. plus!!! whatever happen to the kate storyline. Will tad ever find out that kathy is kate???[/b]
yes... probably very soon... my guess is it will be the Christmas miracle this year.
November 9th, 2007, 06:08 AM
3OhioBoys's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I really like Rosanna being back on ATWT. Hopefully they will do somthing good. Maybe she just needs a new love intrest. I am sick of Paul.

Forever remembering your smiling face.
November 10th, 2007, 03:27 AM
Platinum Supermommy
From Cady's blog:

I have sad news. TPTB are wrapping up the Rosanna storyline early. I was slated to work through February, but the story took a dramatic turn that will alter that plan. I have always been open to all possibilities, even this one, but I will be sad to have to say goodbye so soon.

Thanks for all your support during my brief return! Who knows where I shall land next. Itís gonna be an interesting 2008!
November 10th, 2007, 10:58 AM
Platinum Supermommy
hmmm.... this from Raven today.....

On a more controversial note ABC is contemplating a huge comeback that could shock one ABC daytime show if they decide to let the pendulum swing in favor of the fans. It won't be the first time someone has returned from the dead though it will be the hardest to explain. Hard feelings and misunderstood action left both parties with a bad taste in their mouths but talks could resume. This ailing ABC show knows they need to pull a rabbit out of their hats and fast. Fans are leaving in droves with the ratings plummeting. If they pull this one out of their hats it could very well bring back many daytime viewers to this sinking ship. Time will tell.
November 10th, 2007, 12:27 PM
Tamara0711's Avatar :)
Oooh, I can't wait!
November 12th, 2007, 02:29 PM
Jendaly's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks Christy, I really hope that she comes back to AMC, and if not, maybe even a different ABC soap would be a good home!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search