Crazy Marci. Crazy Star.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Daytime/Primetime Soaps LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 18th, 2007, 05:24 PM
the_mama.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Is it me or are those two incredibly overly dramatic. Marci acts like a nut case when she is upset. poor gigi. i'd turn her in if i were her. marci isnt even all that nice to her. and the way star treats langston lately. wow. they both need to settle down a bit!

Thank you BAM for creating such a beautiful siggy!
December 20th, 2007, 11:49 AM
Nicole_M's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Marci was annoying me when she was in the diner.
December 21st, 2007, 12:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
i dont know i havent watched all week any one care to update me!!!!!!!!!

</a>
</div>
December 21st, 2007, 03:26 PM
Jendaly's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm behind too!!
December 23rd, 2007, 11:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
anyone???????

</a>
</div>
December 23rd, 2007, 11:37 AM
the_mama.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
i dont know i havent watched all week any one care to update me!!!!!!!!![/b]
monday-John tries to convince Cole to let him take the blame for shooting Miles but Cole insists on talking to Miles before agreeing to anything. Miles gets through to Cole, who reluctantly agrees to keep quiet about the shooting and later thanks John. Roxy tries to tell Miles how she feels about him but when she finally does, she discovers that he's already fallen asleep.

Natalie is disgusted when Jared kisses her. Jared obviously wants to tell Natalie that he's not really her uncle, but can't risk giving up his master plan. Bo puts Jared on notice, saying that he'll be checking out his story and warns he'd better not be trying to scam the family. A miserable Natalie runs into an equally miserable John at Capricorn.

Although she ends up giving her blessing, Dorian subtly tries to talk Rex out of proposing to Adriana. Cristian and Layla are both distraught to discover that Layla's mother had Evangeline moved to the family home. Starr apologizes to Langston for lashing out at her about Cole..

tuesday-Adriana tries to cheer up Antonio and Cristian, who can't get their failed love lives off their minds. Adriana admits that Dorian is driving her crazy but tries to stay optimistic. Rex visits Michael in jail and reveals he's planning on asking Adriana to marry him. After listening to Michael extol the virtues of marriage, and seeing how much pain his friend is in, Rex agrees to go to Paris, Texas to search for Marcie. Marcie continues to settle into her life at the diner but misses Michael greatly.

John and Natalie wake up in bed together, having made love the night before. John and Natalie talk about what led them to spending the night together and are clearly in a good place in their friendship although both agree they won't be sleeping together again.

Viki returns to Texas to find a drunken Charlie, who explains he turned to the bottle after being rejected by his son. Viki tries to talk sense into Charlie and challenges him to get sober for her.

wednesday-Ramsey, having been suspended from the force, wants to make a deal with Todd and claims he'll find Todd's son for him. Todd agrees that Ramsey can get the job done and hires him. Blair appeals to Todd's humanity where Marcie is concerned but couldn't care less what happens to Rex and Michael.

Viki and Charlie reconnect when he chooses her over a bottle of booze. Meanwhile, Moe and Noelle face the judge in the 2007 Dallas Bake-Off of Champions qualifying round at the diner. A mishap by Marcie causes the judge to nearly choke to death, which results in him eliminating both Moe and Noelle from the competition. Moe unleashes his anger by hurling a pie at the judge and a full-fledged food fight breaks out as Viki arrives at the diner with Charlie, just missing Marcie.

Adriana is upset when Rex tells her he's going to Texas and may not be home for Christmas. Dorian wants all the Cramer women at La Boulaie for Christmas Eve.

Antonio is taken aback to learn that Talia has requested a transfer.

thurday-Todd surprises Blair, Starr and Jack with an early Christmas celebration as he prepares to leave town to search for his missing son. Todd decides to name his son Sam in memory of Sam Rappaport. Blair is pleasantly surprised when Todd pulls her into a kiss before he leaves.

Rex is on a mission to track down Marcie in Paris, Texas. Anxious to get back on the road and needing money, Marcie decides she has no choice but to sell her engagement ring and asks Gigi to help her do it.

Bo and Matthew drop in on Lindsay and find RJ there. Bo tells a worried Lindsay that she will have to appear in court after the holidays. Nora warmly tells Cole that he'll be moving in with her and Matthew as Marty had requested in her will.

Friday-Dorian is pleased when Adriana decides to attend her Cramer women Christmas celebration but Blair has a decidedly different reaction. Blair and Adriana pull no punches, literally, when the subject of Marcie arises. Everyone is shocked by the changes in Addie. Rex is stunned to see Gigi in Texas. Jessica comes up with a plan and doesn't tell Natalie what she and Nash are really up where Jared is concerned. Sarah tries to cover her disappointment over Cristian's continued desire to see Evangeline. Jared makes a genuine effort to befriend Cole. Viki and Charlie are glad to be back together and share a kiss. Natalie knocks the wind out of Jared when she tells him she slept with John.

Thank you BAM for creating such a beautiful siggy!
December 29th, 2007, 01:56 PM
JustBreathe
I'm SICK of the Marcie plot...... Come on now!
December 29th, 2007, 07:34 PM
Nicole_M's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know. Either get Tommy back to Todd or get Michael with Marcie and get them out of here already!
December 30th, 2007, 11:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
lol i hear u guys its been goin on to long now

</a>
</div>
January 7th, 2008, 07:01 AM
Jendaly's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Camella, Thanks for the update from the week I missed. I have one final question. Why would Todd name the baby after Sam? I can't seem to remember any connection between the two of them.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search