Ovulation Question

Forum: Not Trying Not Preventing

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Not Trying Not Preventing LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 4th, 2014, 06:37 AM
Hello All,

I am new to this board but I have been reading posts for quite some time now. I have a question for those who track their ovulation and have a similar experience. I do not temp but I do pay attention to my ewcm. My SO & I are not actively trying. We use the good old pull out method but if we were to get pregnant we'd be more than thrilled, especially me! I started to have ewcm on Friday, had the most amount and strechiest ewcm on Saturday and by Sunday night I was dry although I didn't check internally so I figured I O'd on Sunday. We dtd on Sunday night and on Monday morning but he was a few seconds late pulling out in the morning. Tuesday afternoon I had a few very sharp twinges that only lasted a few seconds each on my right side by my ovary then yesterday I had dull cramping most of the day on both sides. I get the dull cramping every month at ovulation when I have the ewcm but this time it came after I was dry. My LP is either 14 or 16 going by each months O symptoms. Sunday would have been 14 and Tuesday 16. Could I have O'd later than I thought even though I was dry for a few days and is it possible that I could get pregnant dtd on Monday? Sorry this is so long but I'm so confused!! If anyone can share their experiences or insight I'd be more than appreciative.
December 15th, 2014, 10:27 AM
Regular
Yes you could have. CM is not a perfect predictor for ovulation. It can change month to month. the only predictor for ovulation is temping.
December 17th, 2014, 12:32 PM
Thank you for responding. Turned out that I got af.
December 27th, 2014, 07:50 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
Little late to reply, but I had a couple cycles where I was temperature charting, and my EWCM dried up 2 days before ovulation. It was weird to me back then, but I guess it happens to a lot of women every now and then.

Liliana Vale - September 25, 2013

Daniel Constantine - July 19, 2016
Save

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search