Thaispice? Question about Sure predict?

Forum: Not Trying Not Preventing

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By BlueMoon82
Closed Topic Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Not Trying Not Preventing LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 8th, 2016, 06:12 AM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey there! 10 DPO was the earliest I tested. I was trying to hold out even longer (like, 12-13 DPO), but I gave in at 10 DPO. I may have been able to get a line at 9 DPO, but I'm not sure about earlier than that.

March 8th, 2016, 08:27 AM
BlueMoon82's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What are you basing the DPO on? Did you actually see the surge on your OPKs? If not, early testing when you're unsure of actual ovulation may be more frustrating than it's worth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freckleface33 View Post
Lol okay thanks I took one this morning and thought I saw something very very faint within the timeframe but it's probably nothing? Probably way to early I believe I'm 7 dpo today.

March 8th, 2016, 10:55 AM
Leila7780's Avatar ~Gabriel's Mommy~
FX lady. I hope you get your BFP soon!!

Baby dust~

Mom to Layla, 12.28.2016; Gabriel, 9.30.2010; Stepmom to Athena, 2003 & Ethan 2005
March 9th, 2016, 07:31 AM
There's a NTNP area that may be better suited for you here:
Not Trying Not Preventing - JustMommies Message Boards

Quote:
I got a positive later on that evening after putting out my second pic of my tests. Or at least I think it was positive lol. But I have also been thinking if I might have ovulated on that Sunday 28 or 29? I know it's hard to say since I'm not charting or taking temp. I'm more relaxed now when we decided NtNp so if it's not my cycle this time either I'm okay with it

March 9th, 2016, 12:23 PM
jlstebbins's Avatar *Super*Mega*Mommy*
Quote:
Yes I have been on NtNp but I liked it better here

Im mostly a lurker, but glad you like it hear!

I have a strange feeling someone doesn't though!

What odd remarks she makes on your posts!!

Ds1-6/7/2004
Ds2-9/20/2012
*Got my BFP on March 20!!! Woohoo!! Due late Nov. *Thanksgiving baby*

March 9th, 2016, 06:11 PM
jlstebbins's Avatar *Super*Mega*Mommy*
You know what I find weird though...the 2 people your talking about are already pregnant or just had there baby!!! How lucky they are! They really need to be nice to us that are still TTC. It's tough sometimes, and there negative stuff should STAY OUT OF THE TTC board!!

The way they cut you down about faint positives...jeez...you're trying to stay positive and happy...not to be knocked down by grumpy people!!!

Rant over!

Everyone be nice to eachother!!

Ds1-6/7/2004
Ds2-9/20/2012
*Got my BFP on March 20!!! Woohoo!! Due late Nov. *Thanksgiving baby*

March 9th, 2016, 07:22 PM
I'm not in here as someone that just had a baby, though I do have a lot of experience on the path to motherhood.

I'm in here as a board moderator because a post was reported and the *ongoing* issue between *one certain member and a handful (not just one) of other members* had to be addressed. If, to resolve the issue and/or prevent another member from being berated or a certain member from causing drama, I have to read every single post a certain member writes I will to make sure JM stays a welcoming and supportive, troll free, atmosphere.

There is nothing wrong with me, as a moderator, suggesting a more appropriate place for a NTNP member to post if the blasé attitude of the member NTNP posting in TTC continually rubs members *actually* TTC the wrong way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlstebbins View Post
You know what I find weird though...the 2 people your talking about are already pregnant or just had there baby!!! How lucky they are! They really need to be nice to us that are still TTC. It's tough sometimes, and there negative stuff should STAY OUT OF THE TTC board!!

The way they cut you down about faint positives...jeez...you're trying to stay positive and happy...not to be knocked down by grumpy people!!!

Rant over!

Everyone be nice to eachother!!
((Jamie: mom to six! Domestic diva, in love with my firefighter. Harley Ann arrived 12/29/15 at 7lbs 9oz & 21" *My posts are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice*))

Closed Topic

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search