Not sure if I'm pregnant. Please sprinkle some wisdom

Forum: Not Trying Not Preventing

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By minxiesse

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Not Trying Not Preventing LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 9th, 2017, 10:36 AM
Okay so here's the deal:

About a week ago I started having very light spotting (brown/pinkish) and it only lasted a couple days. Very light cramps. (right now I assume it was implantation bleeding).

The spotting stopped on Friday night.

I was also (and still sorta am) very emotional and moody, Have heartburn, constipation, headaches, really hungry but nothing sounds good, smelling certain things/foods make me gag, I'm very tired, and peeing a lot.

At first I thought I was sick then it clicked that I could possibly be pregnant.
But what doesn't make sense is that the only time we "did the deed" unprotected we used the POM. Which was about a week before I had the spotting.

I took a FRER test on Tuesday and it was negative and took another today (Thursday) and that was also negative. I have 1 left and I plan to take it in the morning on Monday.

Is there a chance I could actually be pregnant and just testing too early? Or am I just going crazy/possibly sick?

Please sprinkle your wisdom, I need assurance no matter what side (pregnant/not pregnant).

Thanks!
March 22nd, 2017, 06:01 PM
Libby22's Avatar Super Moderator
you could be, could be ovution spotting too any updates?

My Ovulation Chart

missed m/c 28 march 2010- Toni 11 weeks CP 11 march 2015- Katie 4 weeks 10 May 2015 Lilly- 4 weeks CP blighted ovum 2017
June 28th, 2017, 12:28 AM
My pregnancy tests showed me also negative but i was pregnant. The best thing to do is to go see your doctor and have them do a pregnancy test on you, so you will know for sure.
July 16th, 2017, 05:59 PM
Veteran
Sounds right for pregnancy, I conceived once nowhere near 'estimated ovulation'. Also my sis in law doesn't test positive with any home tests until she is like three or four months! Definitely check with your doctor to be sure.
July 17th, 2017, 07:30 PM
March 2015 DDC Co-Host
It could still be possible even with the POM. That is not a proven and determined form of birth control. I would say wait a few more days and test again and see.

I never had any breakthrough bleeding with my son or this pregnancy so that was one of the indicators for me.

Mommy to DS Age 2

Baby #2 is Due February 2018
September 9th, 2017, 01:28 AM
Oh sorry dear, what you are going through is typical of people who are anxious to conceive. You said that you had your monthly periods on 19th and that you were intimate on 29th and 30th? Well, I tend to think that you miscalculated because 29th is your 10th day and 30th was your 11th day. Of course, I know that there are a few women who can conceive on those days but the majority of them will conceive if they have intimacy around the ovulation date (14) day. Normally the egg will be released on the 14th day and may last for 24 hours before it disintegrates. So I figure out that you had intimacy outside your O date, which means that by the time the egg was released, the sperms which I think according to this calculation had lasted for over 36 hours had died. So If you are serious about conceiving, you should try going intimate on the 13, 14 and 15th day.
November 18th, 2017, 01:55 PM
minxiesse's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What result did you get in the end?
brandi088 likes this.

👦🏻2007, 👦🏼2008, 👧🏼2010
👼🏻 Miscarriage July 2006 👼🏻
December 11th, 2017, 01:39 PM
i'm curious, we're you pregnant?

Tags
am i pregnant?, implantation bleeding, negative pregnancy test, pom, too early to test

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search