Log In Sign Up

Got baby fever. Should I just test or wait?

Forum: Not Trying Not Preventing


Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Not Trying Not Preventing LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 1st, 2019, 02:13 PM
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 1
I'm 2 days late according to my period tracker. I recently had the stomach flu (diarrhea & vomiting) I'm not sure if that could cause me to be late. I've been nauseous for the past week along with sore boobs. I'm still nauseous even though I feel alittle better. No more stomach flu. I'm always hungry. Always tired. I did not take a test yet. Hubby & I don't use protection and I been off my mirena for 3 months now. If i am pregnant would it show up now or should I hold off for another week. I'm just getting impatient. I have baby fever so bad. I'm not sure if I'm over thinking it or what.
Reply With Quote

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:02 PM.