Log In Sign Up

I'm back from my appointment.

Forum: Moms of Toddlers


Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms of Toddlers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 17th, 2008, 06:18 PM
Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 12,602
Send a message via AIM to Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy Send a message via MSN to Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy Send a message via Yahoo to Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy
I had a transvaginal and regular u/s and the dr. isn't sure what's down there The cord is down there but there are vessels and blood flow but she isn't sure so she's sending me to a specialist. I won't see the specialist until Thursday. I wonder if that is waiting to long.? Vasa previa is serious, and if I go into labor and dilate or water breaks the baby could die. Baby almost measures 37 weeks, that's full term, I could go into labor. Maybe I should call a high risk OB? I could be gambling with baby's life. If I have it she gets c sectioned next week.
MY BLOG MySpaceFacebook Wife to Jesse since 2/14/2004. Mommy to Alissa Grace 3/13/2006 and Isabelle Rose 12/10/2008.

Reply With Quote
November 17th, 2008, 06:23 PM
mommylicious's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Alaska
Posts: 17,561
I honestly don't think I could wait for Thursday..I would call around and try to get checked out asap!!
<div align="center">

Reply With Quote
November 17th, 2008, 06:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,284
I to could not wait to Thursday! I would be finding as you said a high risk OB and getting there advice on it! Let us know how things go.
Reply With Quote
November 18th, 2008, 04:19 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: PA
Posts: 39,401
I couldn't wait until Thursday either. Good luck!!!

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

Reply With Quote
November 19th, 2008, 10:17 AM
Posts: n/a
I'd get a second opinion
Reply With Quote

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0