Log In Sign Up


Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To AIP Grads LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 15th, 2009, 08:19 AM
chloe_elizabeth's Avatar Member
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 16
I AM 4 WEEKS & 5 DAYS!PRAISE GOD!!! After failed fertility treatments and 3 years ttc we made it with God's help and no medical help! I did use a clearblue monitor though and it was my 2nd mth using it. But God has gave us such a precious gift. Keep your Faith Girls and know that all things are possible with the Lord.
So Sunday night I went out mud bogging with my family and when i got home and got all the mud rinsed off I was so hot like hot flashes. I finally got to bed just to be woke up at 4 am to have to pee so I got up and went and took a cheapie dollar tree test looked at it after a minute and threw it in the trash looked negative to me. Well I laid in bed looking at the two week wait site trying to scan for symptoms because I didn't have sore boobs and nothing that stood out bc I figured my sleepiness and heartburn were just normal. So I finally got to bed after 6am and woke up at 10 and walked in the bathroom and looked in the trash can and bright as day there it was BFP. So I thought no way because it must be an evap so I took another one well nothing was showing up on it but i called my DH and told him to get home Now!! When he got there he saw lines on both I was crying but he was so happy I told him not to get to excited until we take better tests I wouldn't let myself believe it. So I got ready and drove 20 minutes out of my town to Winn-Dixie (so I wouldn't run into nobody I knew lol ) and I bought a 2pack of First Response and a 2 pack of ClearBlue Digital. I left Winn-Dixie and went to my SIL and took a first response. A light line showed up but neither one of us was sure if it was a test line or what I was so anxious on the way home and it got darker. Then I took the other one a little bit after I got home and it had a line also. So I called my RE and they scheduled me for bloodwork the next day. Everywhere I read it said a lines a line so I was so nervous. I told my mom and dad that I might be but wasn't sure until after the bloodwork and we told DH's family. So we went home and at about 11:30pm I took a clearblue digital and in less than a minute it popped up Pregnant! No words ever looked so sweeter! I took off running to the living room screaming I believe it I believe it! And my DH was smiling but he already believed it! So I sent a picture of that to my SIL and MIL and to some of my closest friends. It was too late to wake up my parents so i waited.
Monday 13th I went into the RE's office for my bloodwork. They finally got blood out of me after trying 3 places( i have the worst time getting blood drawn my veins roll and are small) so I was begging the nurse to do it ASAP and she said she would send it STAT so I would know in 4 hours. So the wait began. My friend Sarah went with me so afterwards we went to BABIES-R-US and I had never been so I was in love with that store and for once I was actually picturing myself being able to get this stuff for the baby that's inside me! I even parked in the expectant mothers spot lol! We left there and looked at Target baby stuff then came home and the wait continued! I kept staring at my phone.
Almost at 3pm I received a call from the nurse and she informed my that it was positive and Congratulations!! I was about to pass out she told me she would call me back the following day for the results of my progesterone and my thyroid levels. They told me to continue taking my thyroid pill and Prenatal in the morning and Insulin Meds at night. So I am currently waiting on that phone call to tell me if i need to up my meds or not. I am leaving everything in God's hands because look what happened when I gave this all to Him!
I found out by HPT's on my little sisters 9th Birthday she is so excited!
Reply With Quote
October 16th, 2009, 08:50 AM
krissy1989's Avatar is loving her two boys!
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Mountains
Posts: 8,110
Awwwwwwww, that is such a wonderful BFP story!!!! I teared up reading it!! I'm so happy for you---you can just feel the excitement right through your post! Congratulations, and I hope you have a very happy and healthy nine months!! I hope you don't get morning sickness as bad as I did!

Reply With Quote

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0