Help, I'm a clueless guy

Forum: Getting Ready for Baby

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Getting Ready for Baby LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 26th, 2018, 03:51 AM
Hello

My best friend is having a baby shower in a few months (a surprise), but i am living in the other side of the country, and i have a lot of school projects to wotk on, so i can't go.

Now, i am going to send her gifts, of course, but i was thinking, I am a film student, and i've been playing with the idea of making her a little video as well.

So here is what i was thinking: the video opens with the first like, 10-15 seconds of her favourite movie.
Then it cuts to me, where i address her, apologize for not being there, and wishing her a great day, as well as congratulating her on her pregnancy.

However, other than that i don't know what to put in, so i made this account, hoping that you lovelly ladies could help me out! What would you like to have in a video addressed to you? What should i NOT put in?
I don't know what her mother or the other guests are going to say in their speeches, and i don't want to steal their thunder you know

I'm a guy, so i'm a bit lost, but i try my best! I want to give her a good gift to make her happy, and forgive me for not being able to make it. I am super excited about this whole thing, because she's been my best friend for years, so i feel really guilty about not being there.

Thanks in advance!
October 19th, 2018, 03:52 PM
Libby22's Avatar Super Moderator
I think thats cute doing little video

My Ovulation Chart

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search