Ash's rants

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To PCOS Journals LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 30th, 2013, 08:09 AM
Hi everyone.

As you have probably guessed, i'm Ash. So today was an epic day for me... besides watching the new spiderman film (which was great btw), my DH and I decided to REALLY try to have a baby. Now don't get me wrong, DH and I have had many "drunk, accidental nights"... but nothing has ever eventuated from it. I spent most of my teenage years trying not to get pregnant, in hindsight, i wish i didn't worry so much

So here is a little about me:
i'm 25. A student. i've been married for two years to a great, funny and kind man who is the spitting image of brad pitt. (thelma and louise, not fight club). i'm a pretty lucky girl. I was diagnosed with PCOS in 2010, but honestly, i knew i was "different" from the other girls at thirteen. 6 months between periods was just the icing on my PCOS cake.

So, here we are. It's easter sunday...12.07am. I'm sitting in bed wondering what i would be like as a mother. what my baby would look like. what my baby would laugh at. It breaks my heart to know that the "drunk, accidental nights" have turned into a year of unprotected sex and still no baby... but i guess i wasn't really trying very hard. OPK's were very far between. everything just became too overwhelming and life got in the way.

BUT NOW, IT'S TIME FOR A NEW START.

No more excuses. No more fear. I'm telling that little voice (you know, the one that says "you're infertile") to shut it's pie hole. For Easter DH and I bought each other baby clothes instead of Easter eggs. For motivation. For hope.

In this journal i will be completely honest. That's my promise to you. I will also be completely committed. That's my promise to me.

This is my story...from a mess to a mommy...we'll heres hoping, anyway.

Love Ash xo
April 16th, 2013, 06:32 AM
Today has been kind of bitter/sweet for me. I tested my FSH levels and it was a feint positive. I guess it is good that I found out in advance... before things get any worse. I've decided to enter a weight loss challenge... 12 weeks of hell in order to achieve my dreams. I'm up for the challenge.
September 22nd, 2017, 12:16 PM
you are right.joe root
[email protected] Management assignment help

« My PCOS | PCOS Journals | - »
Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search