In the 2WW!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree18Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 4th, 2014, 08:42 PM
I don't think im going to test until I'm late. Af should arriving in 4 days so we shall see.
January 4th, 2014, 09:08 PM
Courtney
Lol yeah, my chart looks good, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high!! I am sure it'll drop a bit tomorrow. I'm waiting until Monday to test too-- so Jenny, you better wait with me!!
My name is Courtney, by the way. Just thought I'd introduce myself
bandriessen likes this.
Married in August 2012. TTC #1 right away.
May 2014- Finally got our BFP!!! January 2015- welcomed our sweet baby boy.
February 2016- Surprise (but wanted) BFP! Baby #2 due October 2016!
January 4th, 2014, 09:17 PM
MandyAnn's Avatar August 2015 DDC Co-Host
Hi Courtney I'm "Jenny" once I get my BFP and I'm 12 weeks I can use my real name. :-)
Anywhooooo! Are you having any good symptoms??? My body is all sorts of crazy. I want to POS sooo bad! But if your waiting until Monday I'll hang in there with you!
Any strange things going on with your body? Today I have had some EWCM, sticky CM, and tonight had some CM that looks like milk (never had that before). Freaky body!!
Baby #2 Due August 2017

January 4th, 2014, 09:27 PM
Courtney
Lol your CM definitely sounds crazy!! I've never had milky CM either, but yeah, our bodies do weird stuff sometimes lol.
I've been trying not to symptoms spot too much haha---emphasis on the "trying". I think I mentioned my cramping today. And I've gotten bouts of nausea a few times over the last week, though none today, as well as been getting super tired in the evenings. But I've also been getting up earlier than I'm used to, so that could explain the tiredness. CM has just been creamy white for me, which it pretty much always does after O.
So that's what I've had so far lol. But I'm really trying to remain grounded and not get too excited about it all, since I know progesterone is the culprit for all the symptoms, whether it be for pregnancy or AF. It's just sooo haaaard!!! Lol
What about you? Any other crazy symptoms, besides your wacky CM??
January 4th, 2014, 09:38 PM
Hmmmm....Ever since 2dpo I've had light cramps. On 7DPO I had a 30 second crazy bad cramps with a hotflash. Since 8DPO I've had that feeling like I got my period but nothing.

FF says my "Early pregnancy signs is 46 points" What about yours?
Baby #2 Due August 2017

January 5th, 2014, 10:24 AM
socialworkmom2be's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandC2012 View Post
Social- your picture of your test from yesterday just showed in the thread for me! I know it wasn't there yesterday when I was on here lol. Anyway, it sure looks like a positive to me, so I would just test again in a few days, and hopefully you'll have a nice strong line !
I testing this morning at 1 am with an 11 hr hold and got a solid line that isn't a squinter! Still faint but I can see it even at arms length away now

mzcora3 likes this.

After 5 early losses we are cautiously expecting our second miracle!

January 5th, 2014, 10:36 AM
So happy for you Social!!!!! If I get a +HPT tomorrow we will have the same due date. :-)
HH9M!
socialworkmom2be likes this.
Baby #2 Due August 2017

January 5th, 2014, 03:54 PM
Courtney
Yay Social!! I'm so happy for you!

I wasn't able to get an accurate temp this morning, since I woke up for a while, I wasn't sure what time it was and didn't want to know, and I was just hoping to fall back asleep quickly. Well after laying there for probably half an hour, my dog started barking--she needed to go outside. So I get up and let her out real quick, go back to bed and check my phone to see that it's 5:45. My alarm was set for 7:15 to temp. Ughh. I wish I had just temped when I first woke up, but I really thought it was like, maybe 2 in the morning lol. So I temped at around 8 and it was 98.2 but I really don't trust that so I'm not entering it in FF.

Today I've had some weird cramping/lower back pressure and feeling "wet" down there, but when I check there's not very much CM and it's just the same creamy white as it's been. It honestly feels like AF is coming, but I know it's too early for that. It's freaking me out though lol.

Jenny, FF has my "early pregnancy signs" at 64 points, but I know that's just from my creamy CM and tender breasts, which I get every month, so I'm not really trusting it too much for me... lol.

Speaking of, I have not noticed any tenderness in my bbs at all today, and even when I press on them I don't really notice it. Yesterday they were REALLY tender. So this is weird for me, they're usually sore right up until AF... I just hope she isn't going to show early... :-/
January 5th, 2014, 04:11 PM
OMG Courtney! Either we are both pregnant or both not pregnant. lol. My body is doing the same thing as yours. I've been super wet down there the last 2 days. I keep thinking it's AF but then it's just this really watered down creamy cm. My boobs were HUGE yesterday. They look AMAZING! But today they are back to normal. Yesterday they were really tender. What I think are my milk ducts, were enlarged and hard. Today my body is acting like I'm pre O. I've been going pee every 20-30 minutes for almost a week now, but I don't know if it's because I have been trying to drink more water this whole cycle so I have not been marking that on FF. And it's not like I'm peeing a whole lot each time. It's kinda like when your drinking wine or beer and you have to keep peeing, and it feels like your about to piss yourself, but when you go, your like, that's it?

Courtney, did you go back to sleep after you took your dog out? I have a habit of taking my temp anytime I wake up, that's some times 3x a night, and my temp is usually the same, or VERY close, with 2 hours or 6 hours of sleep. Makes no difference unless I was cuddled up to hubby (that raises my temp by almost half a degree!).

DH is only going into the office for 2 hours tomorrow, but should be home by 8:30am. We are going to test when he gets home. I told him he can't watch me pee but as soon as I take the test he can come in.
Is your DH going to home with you tomorrow to test? Last cycle I did it when DH was at work, but this time he really wants to be there either way. I'm either going to cry or scream. lol
Baby #2 Due August 2017

Last edited by MandyAnn; January 5th, 2014 at 04:14 PM.
January 5th, 2014, 04:31 PM
Courtney
Well here's hoping all these crazy symptoms are us gearing up to get our BFPs!! I haven't really noticed any increase in having to pee, even though it seems like I've been drinking a lot more lately--I've been feeling SO parched sometimes! Today I haven't really been thirsty at all though, so I don't know

I did go back to sleep after letting my dog out. I'm just wishing I had taken my temp in the first place! The other night I woke up at around 4 and took my temp and it was 97.4, and then I went back to sleep and slept 3 hours and took it a little past my normal time and it was 98.1! (That was yesterday... so I wasn't sure if I should trust that temp either) So today I decided to just discard my temp. Hopefully tonight I'll just sleep through the night and wake up when I'm supposed to and I can finally get another temp that I feel confident about!!

Aww that is so neat that your DH will get to be there with you to read the test! That makes me wish for your BFP that much more!! I've never tested with my DH there before, I don't know if he would even want to or not! I usually just wait til he leaves to do it, or else before he wakes up. He has a super flexible work schedule though so it would be easy for him to be there when I tested if he wanted to. Maybe I'll ask him
January 5th, 2014, 04:45 PM
I've always tested without DH knowing. I just want to be emotionally prepared either way. He keeps telling me not to test without him.I love that he cares so much. He has wanted children from day one, I finally became ready about 6 months ago, so this is a big deal for him.

He bought pregnancy tests yesterday. The wrong ones, he got the cheap Wallgreens brand that are "supposed to be" comparable to FRER but they are blue dye test. He was so funny. He bought some random things because he did not want to buy "just pregnancy tests." I had to remind him that he's a 30 year old man, not a high school kid that might have knocked up his girlfriend. Funny thing is when I buy ovulation tests or HPT I have a huge smile on my face at the checkout.

So we we went back together and bought the correct ones. I was so tempted to test yesterday! This evening DH asked if I should tests now instead of waiting, but I only want to use FMU. I think he's worried I'll test when he is at work. But I also told him that if my temp drops I'm not testing and will wait to see if AF shows on Wednesday.

FX we both report BFP in the morning!!
Baby #2 Due August 2017

January 5th, 2014, 05:31 PM
Courtney
That is too cute about your DH buying the tests!! Haha he sounds like a keeper

I've only bought cheapie tests online, so DH hasn't had to pick any up for me, although if I thought I was pregnant and asked him to, he would in a second--and he would probably do the same thing and get the wrong kind lol. I asked him to pick up some pads for me once, because I was feeling sick and awful and I knew my period was about to show. He asked what kind and I told him, just regular pads with wings. I thought that would be clear enough (I was actually shocked he was willing to buy them for me). Well, he comes home with these huge, monstrous extra heavy overnight pads. They unfolded three times (so four sections total) and had TWO sets of wings! Lol I mentioned that they were probably a little overkill but hey, they would definitely work (I was trying to be nice lol). He said he just grabbed the first thing he saw that said "wings" on it and booked it out of there lol. I thought it was so sweet that he was even willing to get them for me! He also picked up ginger ale for my tummy
mzcora3 likes this.
January 6th, 2014, 08:27 AM
Good luck you guys!!!!! Hopefully all your crazy symptoms will lead to something positive *wink wink*. AF decided to show up today so I'm out. *fx* for yall.

That is Soooooo cute about your DH buying you the wrong kinds of pads.
CandC2012 likes this.
January 6th, 2014, 08:32 AM
Test, test, test! Sept DDC needs some more mommies!
CandC2012 and bandriessen like this.

January 6th, 2014, 09:09 AM
Courtney
I just tested, waiting on results now.

Oh, bummer about AF mzcora!! I have a feeling I will be joining you soon lol. I ordered a ton of OPKs and HPTs that should get here today, so I am prepared for the next cycle! AF is due around 1/9 so time will tell.

And the results are in............. big fat NEGATIVE. I almost imagined there was a super faint line there but I think it was just because I *want* there to be a line there, so my brain was playing tricks on me. If there was a line, it was the faintest line known to man lol. I can always test tomorrow to be sure if I want to But I think getting a negative at 13 DPO, it's safe to say I'm out. On to the next cycle!
January 6th, 2014, 09:13 AM
BFN for me too. Temp dropped today as well so I didn't have much hope anyway...

I'm sorry you got a BFN too Courtney. I feel like this cycle was a cruel joke first with ovulating on Christmas day, then all the symptoms. Instead of leaving the family christmas party so early to BD, we could have stayed an enjoyed ourselves. DH wants me to keep temping next cycle, but I wont test until AF is due. If we don't get pregnant again, I think it would be time for us to switch to NTNP. I feel really stupid for thinking this was going to be our cycle to get a BFP.
Baby #2 Due August 2017

Last edited by MandyAnn; January 6th, 2014 at 09:27 AM.
January 6th, 2014, 09:26 AM
I'm so sorry!

January 6th, 2014, 10:24 AM
Courtney
My temp is still up, which is a little surprising, but I'm just assuming it'll start its descent by tomorrow or the next day. I wasn't really expecting a BFP so I'm doing okay. Just ready to move on to the next cycle and hopefully have better luck next time!! BUT- I'm also keeping in mind that I'm not totally out until AF shows, so there's still that tiny bit of hope lol. Keeping positive
January 6th, 2014, 11:00 AM
bandriessen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I didn't get a bfp the first time around til 18dpo!
1:50pm
August 29, 2014

♡ September 2014 DDC ♡
January 6th, 2014, 11:06 AM
Courtney
Yeah, I've heard some women just don't get early positives. I'll keep an eye on my temps and if they still look good in a few days I'll likely test again.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search