15 dpo help chart stalkers please

Forum: Trying to Conceive Six Months +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Six Months + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 27th, 2013, 04:37 PM
Hello All,

Hopefully someone can help me! I will try to make this short but it probably wont be.lol. I have been TTC for about 16 months now, I have been diagnosed with PCOS & Hypothyroidism. After trying for a few months my OBGYN suggested Clomid to help with Ovulation since i wasn't even ovulating. I tried 5 rounds of Clomid with no success. After being told that I was Clomid resistant I was referred to a reproductive endocrinologist and was treated with femara where I was then again told i was probably resistant. After the first round of Femara I found out my insurance company would no longer cover infertility so I decided to TTC naturally for a while. Several months of NTNP I went to me MD and she upped my dosage of my thyroid medication which gave me back my cycles Yaay So for the past few months i have had a cycle of 37 days, 36 days and current. Because I started getting a cycle again I decided to resume BBT charting. So to my question now .. I charted all this month and my chart was (is) looking great (personally I think it does. lol) I thought for sure this would be it (as most woman think that every month). I was having some symptoms, but i was trying very hard not to symptom spot. I have been testing since 11DPO with all BFN! but my temps were staying high (high for me). Yesterday at 14DPO my temp took a nose dive!! I wasn't convinced it was AF because I woke up absolutely FREEZING with no blanket thanks to DF (although i'm not sure that would change my temp by an entire degree!!). So i knew that temp wasn't completely accurate but i kept it anyway. This morning my temp shot back up to around where it was on 13DPO. Normally (based on the last few months) I spot for about 2 days before AF shows but nothing so far. I don't check my CP just because i find it very weird to do. I want to know what you ladies think of my chart. I would imagine 15 DPO is super late for a BFP. I don't use opk's very often because I almost NEVER get a positive on the IC so I can't say for sure that CD20 was O day. Now that I've been staring at my chart for two weeks i'm starting to think that my Ovulation day is not on CD20 but on CD23 instead. If that were the case I would be 12 DPO today and ideally yesterdays drop COULD have been implantation but i really think that is grasping at straws and the fact that DF and I really didn't BD at all this month since we've been so busy and tired. I mean if my O day was on CD23 there would be a 3-4 day gap between BD and O!. I'm more frustrated that there is no AF and no BFP. I have searched and searched for similar experiences but there is NEVER an end result on blogs which i cannot stand. Please just tell me what you all think of my ovulation day and what the heck is going on with AF. If my last two cycles were 37 & 36 days I would think i would have started spotting already so I guess i wouldn't technically be late yet for another two days IF my O day was actually CD23. If you read all of this I really thank you!!

....I need to post more before I can add my chart. Sorry

Last edited by Kaylita5110; December 27th, 2013 at 05:57 PM. Reason: adding information
December 27th, 2013, 05:22 PM
I have to post 9 more times to post my chart sorry!
September 28th, 2014, 06:19 PM
nieda's Avatar Regular
Sorry your going through so much trouble with ttc. I also have a thyroid issue im hyper so for a while I was also a two dayer but since I got the right meds im normal again. If af doesn't come by Tuesday then I would test again! If you still get a BFN I would try a blood test next. I know some women who dont get a BFP till they take a answer test ! I hope this helps Ps I read your whole thread lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search