Log In Sign Up


Forum: Trying to Conceive Six Months +


Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Six Months + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 12th, 2007, 12:26 PM
Boo Boo is offline
Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 8,900

Last edited by Boo; January 19th, 2010 at 07:15 PM.
Reply With Quote
June 12th, 2007, 01:30 PM
jdecke04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,722
Send a message via AIM to jdecke04 Send a message via MSN to jdecke04 Send a message via Yahoo to jdecke04
Welcome. I would go ahead and see a doc. Some docs will see after trying for 6 months. I hope you get your BFP soon. I started seeing my RE this year and we just had our first IUI yesterday. So I am officially in my 2WW.
<div align="center">

Reply With Quote
June 12th, 2007, 02:42 PM
Boo Boo is offline
Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 8,900
I feel like such a newbie. What's a RE and what is IUI??

Reply With Quote
June 12th, 2007, 06:06 PM
FirstTimerMommy's Avatar Super Mommy
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: ME
Posts: 647
My Dh and I have also been trying for 8 months. . .I know how you feel. My doctor wont refer me to a specialist until we have been trying a year though. So its more waiting.
<div align="center">

<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w7XSZrJ/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">


Reply With Quote
June 13th, 2007, 12:24 PM
Bug-n-Ed's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 2,521
With your husband's age, I would recommend, him going to a urologist soon and having a semen analysis done. It could be possible that his sperm aren't what they used to be. This is the least invasive and least expensive fertility test they can do.

I'm nearing the end of my 14th cycle of ttc #3. I have several problems and if I'm not pg this cycle, I go back to the OB/GYN and see what he wants to do from there. I'm also going to be moving soon, so I'll probably switch to a RE (reproductive endocronologist) after we move. A RE's only focus is getting you pregnant and once you are and it's viable, your prenatal care is switched over to an OB/GYN or midwife.
Mommy to Brandon (12) and Edward (10)
Emma and Ellie (4)

picture does not represent current ages

Reply With Quote

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0