The kids are defintely excited!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 6th, 2008, 03:14 AM
Lv2Mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We had a really great trip this weekend, although I didn't realize how tired out I would get just walking around. Apparently this baby doesn't appreciate it if I stand for long periods, so I discovered.

Anyhoo, things went terrific when we told the kids. I'm sad to say I have NO pictures b/c our camera is trashed, but it's definitely a moment I'll remember. We got to our cabin around 5:30pm and decided to tell the girls before we went out for dinner. The two younger ones opened the box with the pacifiers first, and they we're all just looking around trying to figure out why we'd give them pacifiers. Next, the twins had to open the letter & read it together. You could totally see the shock on their faces when they got to the end and it said Love, Baby *** #5.

The best part was Natalie's reaction - she just kept backing up with her mouth covered saying "No your not!" She must've said it at least 10 times. Her little eyes welled up with tears and when she came to hug me she couldn't contain herself and just started crying. We showed them the u/s pix we had and answered a million questions. After a few minutes, though, my 6 year old (it was her birthday trip) said "Can we stop talking about the baby and go do something already!"

They spent the rest of the weekend asking me if I was okay every 5 minutes, and showing me all the things I needed to buy for the baby. Now they're ready to pop b/c we asked that they keep it a secret for just a little bit longer. It's actually okay with us if they spill the beans, but I have my monthly appointment today and I want to make sure everything is good. We're probably going to tell our Moms on Mother's Day and then let the kids tell whoever. Yesterday when I picked them up from school, they kept telling me how much they really wanted to tell their secret.... Needless to say, they are definitely excited!
May 6th, 2008, 07:52 AM
kalis's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
that is sweet!
hope your appintment goes well today.
May 6th, 2008, 08:42 AM
Platinum Supermommy
that made me teary, LOL, I am sooooo glad they were so excited! how adorable!!!!!
May 6th, 2008, 10:32 AM
Eleysia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I teared up as well. Thats too sweet. I wish i could have seen their reactions. So so cute.

May 6th, 2008, 12:24 PM
NewportMamaBear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
They were so sweet. Reading your post brought tears to my eyes.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search