Weekly update 5/31

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 30th, 2011, 09:08 AM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
Last one for May ladies!!

How far along are you?
Any milestones passed?
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)?
How are you feeling?
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc)
Gender specific everything or only some things or nothing at all?

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

May 30th, 2011, 09:15 AM
OurSweetLabs's Avatar I LOVE My Boys!!
How far along are you? 12 Weeks 3 days
Any milestones passed? Nope
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Last Weeks's Ultrasound showed a heartbeat of 171 and a cute profile picture
How are you feeling? Very Nervous. Bleeding has stopped but every twinge and cramp sends me into a panic
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) June 15th, Ultrasound and Regular appointment
Gender specific everything or only some things or nothing at all? If you mean buying things. I haven't bought anything !

May 30th, 2011, 09:57 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hopefully this will be my last weekly update as a preggo

How far along are you? over 40 weeks
Any milestones passed? My due date!!!!
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? EDIT: Today (Tuesday) I was 2 cm dilated, 50% effaced, and -2 station - I was at 1 cm and barely any effacement before!
How are you feeling? I think I'm fantastic for 40 weeks! I'm not swollen or in massive pain. I get excited when I do get major pressure or contractions... but so far they haven't gone anywhere
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Friday morning 6/3, if I make it that far
Gender specific everything or only some things or nothing at all? I started out wanting a very gender-neutral baby, but at this point I have TONS of girly stuff oh well!!!

Last edited by shen7; May 31st, 2011 at 11:09 AM.
May 30th, 2011, 10:25 AM
onedaysoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 23 weeks 3 days
Any milestones passed? Almost at the 24 week milestone!!
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? nope
How are you feeling? Sore. My hips and pelvis are killing me, and my back is starting to join in the fun.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) June 17th, regular appointment.
Gender specific everything or only some things or nothing at all? Well, we have all the gender neutral stuff from DD (stroller, carseat, swing, pack n play...etc). But I have tonnes of gender specific clothing! I haven't bought much of it myself though....but give me time

Forever missing our angel November 9, 2010, with us for 9 weeks
~~~

May 30th, 2011, 11:29 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
How far along are you? Almost 22 weeks!!
Any milestones passed? Not recently...
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Nothing new. Just same-old, same-old.
How are you feeling? I feel great. Baby is very active. I am eating like a horse (hungry ALL the time). Thankfully I am at a very comfortable stage of pregnancy.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) My next appt is Friday, June 3rd. Just with the midwife, a talky one.
Gender specific everything or only some things or nothing at all? Most of what I have is gender specific. We have tons of boy clothes in general and the room is being done in boy. So yeah, boy goodies
May 30th, 2011, 01:14 PM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
How far along are you? 19 weeks
Any milestones passed? Not really.
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Baby is a GIRL! Marsela Luljeta
How are you feeling? I woke up feeling like crap today. I am still not over the sickness.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Regular appointment on June 9.
Gender specific everything or only some things or nothing at all? Mostly gender specific with some gender neutral.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

May 30th, 2011, 02:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 20w 3d

Any milestones passed? I now weigh more than I did at 39 weeks with DD#2 (pretty much, more than I've ever weighed in my life), if you call that a milestone, lol.

Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? HB was 147 at my appointment last week

How are you feeling? Pretty good, starting a pregnancy water aerobics class.

Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) June 21, routine prenatal visit

Gender specific everything or only some things or nothing at all? We will have some gender neutral clothes left over from when my daughter was a baby, and then some gender-specific stuff (we already have plenty if baby is a girl). We will decorate the nursery gender-specific, but not overly so, I hope. Other items such as stroller, car seat, etc. will be gender neutral.

Lucia Jane, born 10.9.11

Forever missing our angel babies
May 30th, 2011, 03:57 PM
Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? 14 weeks
Any milestones passed? nope
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? I can find the heartbeat intsantly now.
How are you feeling? Now that the pregnancy is out of the closet I feel a huge weight lifted off my shoulders
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Nothing coming up this week
Gender specific everything or only some things or nothing at all? nothing at all TEAM GREEN
May 30th, 2011, 04:26 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
How far along are you? 23 weeks who would have thought I would make it this far.
Any milestones passed? Nope
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Set up the baby stuff today actually. And tons more activity. Actual time schedule too.
How are you feeling? Hungry alot but otherwise feeling good.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) June 10th, regular.
Gender specific everything or only some things or nothing at all? Gender specific in alot of stuff but gender neutral pack and play and carseat once I order it.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

May 30th, 2011, 05:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 4 weeks 3 days
Any milestones passed? YES! Finally past all our milestones, had a gender u/s today and of course saw baby's heart beating and my missed miscarrige was diagnosed at 14 wk 1 day so we are done with milestones, yay!
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? We're having a little girl!!
How are you feeling? Phsyically, a lot better! Emotionally, excited but nervous!
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) 16 weeks, regular checkup
Gender specific everything or only some things or nothing at all? some of both, gender specific room and clothes, but the big things like stroller car seat and swing are all gender neutral
May 30th, 2011, 05:55 PM
Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? 28 weeks 2 days
Any milestones passed? 28 weeks !!
Any thing new to report nope not really ...
How are you feeling?Sore and crabby lol
Next appointment and what for? June 5th My ob visit with the nurse .. I am now going every two weeks
Gender specific everything or only some things or nothing at all?
May 30th, 2011, 06:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Last one for May ladies!!

How far along are you? 9 weeks 6 days
Any milestones passed? All of them but hoping to see a good, strong baby next Monday.
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Nothing since last appt.
How are you feeling? Nausea most of the day. Exhausted.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) June 6 at 3 pm est for u/s and dr appointment.
Gender specific everything or only some things or nothing at all? Prob gender specific.
May 30th, 2011, 06:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 7 weeks 2 days
Any milestones passed? not yet - had losses at 12 and 21 weeks so those are my big milestones.
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)?
How are you feeling? sick, yay!
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) u/s tomorrow
Gender specific everything or only some things or nothing at all? EVERYTHING if i get there this time.
May 31st, 2011, 10:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 10 w 2 d

Any milestones passed? I'm in the double digits and very excited about that!

Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? No, just my m/s suddenly disappeared 3 days ago so I'm very stressed out.

How are you feeling? See above

Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Regular and an u/s

Gender specific everything or only some things or nothing at all? Well, we have plenty of boy stuff if this is a boy, and I'll be happy to buy a bunch of girl stuff if we're having a girl. I am feeling "boy" though and tickled to think I may have another little mama's boy on my hands!
This is the miracle of love.” -Maureen Mansfield

(6), (3) and a due Dec. 25, 2011 and one up above and forever in our hearts.

May 31st, 2011, 11:51 AM
SoCaliMommy's Avatar Super Mommy
How far along are you? 16wks6days
Any milestones passed? The point where i lost my last pregnancy
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? This poor baby is still nameless and it's annoying that dh wont agree on a name yet
How are you feeling? Great
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) 6/8 anatomy ultrasound in the afternoon
Gender specific everything or only some things or nothing at all? Haven't bought anything gender specific and wont til the gender is confirmed he's still a boy, i'm a little paranoid.
SAHM To A(11)R(9)H(3) x3 TTC#4 since July 2013

Earn Free Giftcards Join Swabucks Click Me

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search