Baby Registries

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 3rd, 2007, 11:49 AM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have 1 "secret" one.....lol....but am NOT sharing it. I want to wait awhile

November 4th, 2007, 08:54 PM
mrsdismang
HAHA! I started one at Target before I ever got pregnant the first time. Shortly after that one came one at Walmart, then one at Babys R Us. I just couldn't help myself. Now I'm waiting to find out what we are having before I put anything else on them. Too much fun.
November 4th, 2007, 09:22 PM
don't you just LOVE looking at all of that stuff???

on mine, I have girl & boy stuff....lol....I figure I'll edit it when I find out!

November 5th, 2007, 09:40 AM
Rina42308's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I haven't started one yet but you two just put an idea in my head! I like the idea of a "secret one"LOL! Any tips on what I should put on there...like what are necessities? This is my first baby and I have no clue as to what I need!!

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead
November 5th, 2007, 11:48 AM
SheilaRN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I haven't started one yet...but I do like the "Secret" idea. Maybe i'll start one online.LOL
November 5th, 2007, 01:05 PM

I have one on Walmart.com

I started with alot of those side snap onesies,bottles,receiving blankets...
and yes, everything I want in the nursery ! LMAO !!!!! I even have stuff for boys & girls !....lol....when I find out what I am having, I edit then
it is fun to start one.....I just can not wait to give it to everyone !!!!!

you can see mine if you want to ! you know I'll share everything you girls !
just type in my name...dee scaffidi
http://www.walmart.com/giftregistry/

November 5th, 2007, 02:54 PM
tiffani76541's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I love the "secret" idea! But I would definitely start now, and then wait to tell anyone, only because you are going to end up getting so much stuff from people before your showers, you won't want people buying double. I wouldn't put too many clothes on it, because weither you do or not, you will get a TON of clothes!(Plus, you probably won't be able to help yourself in the baby section anyways!)
November 5th, 2007, 03:05 PM
dinamommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't have one. This will be my second baby and I have mostly everything (big items) already. I mostly just need diapers, wipes, bath stuff, and clothes because my baby will be born in the dead of winter and Tyrael was born in the spring so they are two different seasons. I love looking at baby stuff, though!

~Stacey

Baby and little girls' leg warmers: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SassyStitchesStacey

November 5th, 2007, 03:06 PM
Quote:
I love the "secret" idea! But I would definitely start now, and then wait to tell anyone, only because you are going to end up getting so much stuff from people before your showers, you won't want people buying double. I wouldn't put too many clothes on it, because weither you do or not, you will get a TON of clothes!(Plus, you probably won't be able to help yourself in the baby section anyways!)[/b]
I know it sounds weird, But I like to "feel " the baby clothes...lol...want to make sure they are soft! so, no I won't be putting alot of clothes on there.....lol...except for those little white onesie's & T's

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search