HI new to this forum

Forum: Northeast Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Northeast Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 11th, 2007, 04:18 AM
JuneMommy79's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
HI ladies.
I usually post in the July 2006 PR, but I am finally branching out to other forums. I saw this one and stopped in. I live in Massachusetts about 20 minutes south of Worcester. I grew up in RI. Just wanted to say hi to everyone. We are heading to the Cape tomorrow for the week... my parents have a house in Dennis. Enjoy the weekend.. it is supposed t be beautiful!
August 11th, 2007, 05:56 AM
PeanutandPiglet'sMom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to PeanutandPiglet'sMom Send a message via Yahoo to PeanutandPiglet'sMom
Glad you found us here!

I'm Cindy, mommy to Kaylee (almost 6) and Vanessa (turns 2 next month) I'm a true Jersey Girl...born, raised and now raising a family here!!!

It took me quite a while to venture out past my PR but now...I find myself everywhere! JM is way too addicting!

Hope you have a great time at the Cape! Stop by once you get back, OK?

We look forward to getting to know you!

August 12th, 2007, 11:00 AM
Super Mommy
Hello and welcome.

I've been here just a short time, too. Thanks to Peanu&Piglet'smom, this board is finally seeing some action.

Have a great time at the Cape. I took the girls to Hampton Beach for a day trip on Thursday. They loved it!
August 12th, 2007, 01:43 PM
PeanutandPiglet'sMom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to PeanutandPiglet'sMom Send a message via Yahoo to PeanutandPiglet'sMom
Quote:
Thanks to Peanu&Piglet'smom, this board is finally seeing some action.[/b]
... the stripper will be here next Wednesday...shots are being served up in the subforum area...and the first 20 people to respond to this get a brand new car!!! Just kidding!

Seriously though...I hope this board picks up like the other regional boards we have. There lots of great women living here in the Northeast who are on JM! It will be nice getting to know each other.

August 13th, 2007, 06:31 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Stripper??? LOL

Nice to have you with us!

I'm mindy from south central PA!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search