Could I be pregnant?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To AIP Venting Place LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 14th, 2012, 01:27 AM
So I have no idea whether or not I'm pregnant but I'm really hesitant to test. First I'll start with the fact that I'm 21 and not TTC. I'm on birth control and have always had very regular periods. This month though I took 2 rounds of antibiotics so I don't think it protected me at all. I ovulated on November 25th. I had sex twice during my fertile period; with one being early on the 25th. Then on the 4th (9dpo) I started having light cramps. They didn't last very long so I thought nothing of it until the next time I went to the restroom. I was spotting pinkish red. It ended up getting a little heavier but WAY lighter than a normal period for me (on or off BC). The blood went from pinkish red to dark red/brown and lasted for about 3 days. No mood swings, cravings, or any of my usual PMS symptoms.
AF was due on the 9th but is a complete no show. Yesterday should've been the last day of AF. For the past week or so I've had to use the bathroom a LOT more often than usual. I am a little bloated and I keep getting these sharp twinges of pain in my lower abdomen. I've also gotten almost period like cramps that keep making me think that AF finally came but no...

I'm very confused and nervous about this all. AF is never late and with the two rounds of antibiotics I'm really afraid that I may be pregnant. I definitely want to know what you all think though before I spend money on a test. I don't know if the bleeding I had was a really light, early period or if it was implantation bleeding. Any opinions please?
December 16th, 2012, 10:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
If I were you id just go buy a simple test...
Dont keep going through thoughts.

Sounds to me you could be pregnant but with the lil pains you should find out asap
December 24th, 2012, 09:29 AM
im 18 and freaking out alot. my periods are always normal for me every month and last month I had my period the first week of november and then i had sex like a week after i had my period and then havent had my period so i was freaking out thinking i was pregnant and then last night I had sex and it wasn't rough or anything and woked up with brownish stuff as if i was starting my period and before i noticed all that i was having major cramps as if i was going to start my period but everytime i would go check i was not bleeding or anything. but after i noticed the brownish stuff i was bleeding like i started my period or something. But before all this happened since I had sex the week after i had my period in november i been having cramps, eating alot, gain of weight, nausa, not feeling good in the morning, sometimes it even felt as if i have to puke or something. So all I want to know if I could be pregnant. I havent went and got a test yet. And Ive been having back pains

Last edited by Lil Miss Pretty Eyes; December 24th, 2012 at 09:32 AM.
December 24th, 2012, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeCee View Post
If I were you id just go buy a simple test...
Dont keep going through thoughts.

Sounds to me you could be pregnant but with the lil pains you should find out asap
can you read my post and try and help me figure out whats going on with me please?
December 24th, 2012, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sayu_k21 View Post
So I have no idea whether or not I'm pregnant but I'm really hesitant to test. First I'll start with the fact that I'm 21 and not TTC. I'm on birth control and have always had very regular periods. This month though I took 2 rounds of antibiotics so I don't think it protected me at all. I ovulated on November 25th. I had sex twice during my fertile period; with one being early on the 25th. Then on the 4th (9dpo) I started having light cramps. They didn't last very long so I thought nothing of it until the next time I went to the restroom. I was spotting pinkish red. It ended up getting a little heavier but WAY lighter than a normal period for me (on or off BC). The blood went from pinkish red to dark red/brown and lasted for about 3 days. No mood swings, cravings, or any of my usual PMS symptoms.
AF was due on the 9th but is a complete no show. Yesterday should've been the last day of AF. For the past week or so I've had to use the bathroom a LOT more often than usual. I am a little bloated and I keep getting these sharp twinges of pain in my lower abdomen. I've also gotten almost period like cramps that keep making me think that AF finally came but no...

I'm very confused and nervous about this all. AF is never late and with the two rounds of antibiotics I'm really afraid that I may be pregnant. I definitely want to know what you all think though before I spend money on a test. I don't know if the bleeding I had was a really light, early period or if it was implantation bleeding. Any opinions please?
all I can say is just go get a test because it sounds like the samething im going through right now and i am going to go get a PT pretty soon.

Can you read my post and help me figure out what is going on with me?
December 25th, 2012, 01:19 PM
Allie_SMg's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sayu k21 - Any updates? Have you gotten a test? It really sounds like you could be pregnant to me.

Lil Miss Pretty Eyes - If you had sex a week after your period, you could have been ovulating then. It's different for everyone, but if your period last 5-7 days and then you had sex 6+ days later, it would put you right around the average time women ovulate, based on a 28 day cycle. Though like I said, it is different for everyone. I would get a test to make sure.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search