here we go!

Forum: Canadian Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Canadian Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 18th, 2008, 07:48 AM
*Stacey*'s Avatar life=laundry
I spent all day Saturday cleaning/organizing the house, helped Kevin get the bathroom painted, went to work. Sunday was just pure chaos! was still cleaning the house, and getting all the food ready for the party. At about 11:30 I forgot that I didn't get the actual loot bags for all the goodies, so I had to make a quick trip to the dollar store! The kids started arriving at 12:45 and it was just party central! They all made their scrapbook pages (you can just imagine what my livingrrom looked like after that LOL) and then it was time to decorate cupcakes! Just about every kid needed a baby wipe (or 2) to clean up afterwards! They had their lunch, Emma opened up her presents, and then they got to eat the cupcakes! We still had about an hour left of the party and ran out of all the planned things to do, so I broke out Emma's twister game, and they all had a great time playing!

When the kids were gone and the house was clear we had to make a run out to Lowe's for some trim and a mirror for the bathroom. I can't wait to get it in and it will finally be finished! I'll take some pics to show ya'll too!

Yesterday I had to work 7am-3pm, which went by surprisingly fast! What a difference from the 3pm-11pm shift! After work Kevin and I had to rush out to Brantford to do our "rough-in" home inspection...which went well. There were a few things we didn't like, but that's the purpose of the inspection. So finally at 5pm we head back home! We got the kids fed and bathed and into bed, and literally hopped into bed ourselves..we were exhausted!

Now I have to to go to my driving lesson today and then straight to work after that!

Ok, enough with the boring jibber-jabber! Here is a picture of the kids (minus Cadence and my nephew Gavin because they were being little buggers and didn't want to sit still)!

and I got a little surprise today too!

I *should* be due the end of November!!!!! My cycles are kinda out of whack lately so I'm not sure, but I'll see the doctor next week with Cadence and get it all sorted out!!!!!
March 18th, 2008, 12:17 PM
Melz's Avatar Team Edward
HOLLY SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........... CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY PR co-host just found out shes pregnant to and due at the end of November as well!! OMG Im so excited for you!!! WOO HOO!!!

Glad the party went well.. Thanks for posting the pictures. Sounds like there was a great time had by all. Im still in shock over your news lol. Congrats again!!

March 18th, 2008, 02:23 PM
*Vero*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to *Vero*
oh wow congrats!!! How exciting!!
March 18th, 2008, 07:43 PM
SAHM and scrappymommy
STACEY CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow I was totally not expecting that! I am so happy for you!!!!

Sounds like the party was great. I hope you get your house all finished up soon so you don't have to rush around painting and what not.
March 18th, 2008, 09:19 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Fun party and congrats!!!

Lucky mother to five!

March 18th, 2008, 09:58 PM
*Stacey*'s Avatar life=laundry
Thanks girls it still hasn't sunk in yet...
March 19th, 2008, 01:52 PM
Julka
lol, you need to put the BFP news FIRST lol... don't shock us like that!!! Just kiddin! Congrats, I am really happy for you!
March 19th, 2008, 03:03 PM
4boys
CONGRATS STACEY!!!!!!!!!! That's awesome!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search