My Brooke & Cheri Readings

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 14th, 2009, 12:16 PM
ChicaChels's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Brooke:

I see it happening SOON! Between NOW and JAN! Looks like there's another baby girl on her way in! Have you always wanted a large family? They're showing you with at least three children. And the cards are literally saying you've "got a lot of love to give". :-) What a wonderful message to come through! Also, something about "making changes to your house" came up. Does that make sense? Maybe they're saying you're going to have to make room for all of these children you're going to have! :-)
KMP!
Blessings,
-Brooke

Cheri:
I'm curious when we will get pregnant again and if it will be a boy or a girl.

They are still telling me about this little boy and they are connecting him to SEPTEMBER

so one says boy, one says girl....both could be linked to September though...because if I get preggo in January, bebe will be due in September..hmmm?

I'm waiting on my roxy reading. I will say that Brooke was pretty much right on with Brylie..she told me I would have a girl linked to August but that would be born in September, but I would have complications in the last 3w of my pregnancy. I got induced at 37w

Cheri also told me in my reading that she sees Brylie would have been born September 3, 2009 had I not been induced

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth
November 14th, 2009, 02:34 PM
Carrie429's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Carrie429
Roxy was wrong for me but Cheri was 100% right - She said April connection and it would be a boy.... I conceived April 11th-ish, found out I was pregnant on April 20th.. and I'm expecting a little boy

I hope she is right for you, too! December ovulation (after the 9/10th or around there) should give you sept edds too

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart
November 14th, 2009, 02:53 PM
yeah my dd was conceived around dec 11th and she was then due aug 28

i hope shes right again! i soo miss being pregnant!

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
Hospital water birth
November 14th, 2009, 05:27 PM
MandyRS's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oooh, I love readings!!! Except I set too much store by them even though I know they're just for fun... Roxy is the only one I've gotten, and she said girl and October. I HOPE she's right!!! That would be such great timing and I'm dying for a little girl!

THANK YOU to *Sharon* for my perfect siggy.
November 14th, 2009, 05:33 PM
I wanted a girl more than anything. I am terrified of having a boy next, because I want another girl sooooooooo badly.

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
Hospital water birth
November 14th, 2009, 08:16 PM
MandyRS's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so with you Chels, I LOVE sisters more than anything!! I nannied for a family with 4 girls and zero boys when I was in college- and I love that family like my own! Plus I never got a sister and always wanted one. In my ideal little world where everything goes my way I would have at least 3 girls before having my boy! I'd like a boy, but just one... brothers get too wrestle-y and rambunctious, always having to out-macho the other. They're like bear cubs. Watch, I get 3 boys... that'd be God's sense of humor for ya!

THANK YOU to *Sharon* for my perfect siggy.

Last edited by MandyRS; November 14th, 2009 at 11:37 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search