10dpo

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 27th, 2009, 02:43 PM
Ooo You Touch My TraLaLa
10 dpo delivers a crushing blow, but fear not. I shalt not be defeated! *battle music plays*

My Husband was lucky this morning that he did not awaken the Harpy when he arrived home from work and pounced onto the bed. "You have to pee?! Come on get up. You have to pee." He was far more excite-o-catz than I. Dragging my butt from bed I hissed as he turned the bathroom light on. "I'm BLIND!!!" I screeched covering my eyes. He didn't turn the light off but instead hovered around the bathroom door while I took to the business of peeing on the stick.

Immediately upon setting it on my thigh to wait, he whisked it away and set it on a flat surface. "It has to be on a flat surface! Your thigh is bouncy." Gee thanks babe.

After three minutes I felt a crushing blow as the one line was never joined by a second line. It's like being stood up on a date. Pushing past my Husband I crawled back in bed and bit my lower lip trying not to cry. I managed not to leak any tears as he put his arm around me and told me that it was okay. I grumbled as the Harpy started to show and tried to go back to sleep.

Minutes later my Husband returned bearing news of how it's common to implant on 10dpo and that positives might not turn up until 21dpo. He's right, and according to a CBSnews article, In 10 percent of pregnant women, the embryo does not implant until after the first day of a missed period (and again, hCG is not produced until the embryo implants in the uterine wall)."

This continued onto a discussion about vitamin C and how it helps increase sperm fertility. I'll admit, the Harpy definitely made her appearance once my Husband uttered the words, "Remember you had that dream about orange juice helping fertility?" out of my mouth flew, "Yeah well I also had a dream I was pregnant with a girl. And that didn't happen."

I was just still sore, not just because of the negative result, but because Jeremy was quite excited upon getting home and I knew he wanted to see a positive result, despite telling me that he loved me either way and it was okay. I feel like a failure of sorts, ya know? Not to mention it totally ****** up my theory of sevens!

Moodyness aside after sleeping a few more hours and doing some research about implantation, HCG levels on Xdpo, and what not I'm feeling slightly better. I still have sore nipples in the morning. I can feel a slight pressure in my right ovary area. Sore nipples cannot be in my head. There's no way so I'm going to keep holding out and test on the 1st when I'm 14dpo. Wish me luck. If it doesn't go as planned I might go buy ice cream cake and dig in.
November 27th, 2009, 03:52 PM
MandyRS's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
10DPO is still SUPERearly, so many get BFNs 10DPO only to get their BFP the next day, even!! You are sooooo not out it's not even funny. Still hoping high for you!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU to *Sharon* for my perfect siggy.
November 27th, 2009, 05:12 PM
Dirtroads's Avatar Facta Non Verba
GL, you're still in there!
I have to say that I really love the way you wrote your post, you have a knack for writing, IMHO.

Make a pregnancy ticker
November 27th, 2009, 05:56 PM
Ooo You Touch My TraLaLa
@Mandy; Yeah, I suppose I just wanted to be super cool and get a positive at 10dpo though.

@Dirtroads (I'm drawing a blank for your name, please forgive me!); Thank you, I often worry that my posts don't make sense or are dull. Confidence boost for the win!
November 27th, 2009, 06:01 PM
missa3428's Avatar TTC#1 I want 2 b a MOMMY
I am hoping and praying that you will get your BFP on the 1st! Good luck!
November 27th, 2009, 08:03 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm still keeping everything crossed for you Dez! When are you testing again???

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

November 27th, 2009, 09:12 PM
Cheryl_W's Avatar Izzy's Mom!
You're definitely not out yet Dez - and your hubby sounds hilarious LOL

GL sweetie - and who knows, if you DO wait until the first - we can test together

Big huge hugz and thanks to tasha_mae for my beautiful siggy!

- and -
November 27th, 2009, 09:15 PM
Ooo You Touch My TraLaLa
Kari, I'll be testing again on the 1st. I should be 14dpo then.

Cheryl, I'll definitely be waiting.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search