~Sister of the Week 11/29~ Melissa!

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 29th, 2009, 10:36 AM
MandyRS's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Our Sister of the Week this week is Melissa (missa3428)!!! If you want to request specific pics from Melissa, please remember to have your requests in before Wednesday 5 PM. And please save all of your questions for Melissa for Thursday. Have fun, I am excited to keep getting to know everyone better!!

Monday: Post an intro about you, family etc... (it can be as long or as short as you would like).

Tuesday: Post 20 facts about yourself.

Wednesday: Share pictures of yourself, family, etc . . .(keep these appropriate for the board please)

Thursday: Answer any questions the ladies might have for you (please save all questions for this day ladies!)

Friday: Post 10 pics that other members request from you. Things you might not think to post yourself. All pic requests must be submitted by Wednesday 5 PM of your week, that way you have Wed - Fri to get them taken, uploaded and posted. Even if you get more than 10 requests....you can pick the 10 you would like to share, or share more than 10. It's up to you!

THANK YOU to *Sharon* for my perfect siggy.
November 30th, 2009, 01:15 AM
Ooo You Touch My TraLaLa
I request photos of ...

- Your book collection
- Something that makes you happy
November 30th, 2009, 11:45 AM
missa3428's Avatar TTC#1 I want 2 b a MOMMY
Hello,
I am Melissa (as some of you know) I am 22 and I am married to Kris who is 24. We have been married since Feb 21st of this year.
Kris and I first starting dating when I was 18 and he was 20. We didn't wait too long to move in with one another. We started dating on Oct. and we moved in together in December.
I was brought up in an interesting situation...(I am a love Child) and I still have trouble when the Holidays come around and I cant go to my dad's house because my Step moms family doesn't know about me. So I am glad that I wont have to go through that with my kids!
I have 2 sister, Christy(32) April(34) and 2 Brothers Warren(31) and Jeremy(15).
I have two Niece's Mariah(13) and Savanah(16 months) and a Nephew(2 years old). I love them to death! I cant wait to start a Family so they have cousins .
I am very Close to my Mother...and Father. I live with my Mom and Step Dad right now neither of them are working! (dang economy) and Kris and I are both working..so we are helping them out right now. As soon as they get things together and both get a Job we will move out but as soon as the Holiday's are over and we go on our cruise we are going to save for a house to rent...because we tried to buy a house...and well we dont have enough for the Down payment! But that is ok..our time will come!
We have great friends and Family...and for the most part they support our decisions!
Well I hope this is Enough! Oh ya We live in VEGAS! (not that we ever gamble or go out)

Last edited by missa3428; November 30th, 2009 at 11:49 AM.
December 1st, 2009, 12:39 AM
I'm excited it's your week Melissa, looking forward to learning more about you!

So sorry about the situation with your dad, why doesn't he just tell your stepmom about you? You don't have to answer that if it's too personal. I can't even imagine how that would feel, especially this time of year.

Picture requests:
Pics of your nieces and nephew, other family members, a favorite wedding photo, your purse, your fave pic of just you, and pics of any pets if you have them!!

December 1st, 2009, 05:25 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Pic requests:

- Where you "type" to us from
- Your car
- Fav of you and DH from the early years

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

December 1st, 2009, 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandyt View Post
I'm excited it's your week Melissa, looking forward to learning more about you!

So sorry about the situation with your dad, why doesn't he just tell your stepmom about you? You don't have to answer that if it's too personal. I can't even imagine how that would feel, especially this time of year.

Picture requests:
Pics of your nieces and nephew, other family members, a favorite wedding photo, your purse, your fave pic of just you, and pics of any pets if you have them!!
Well mt step mom and my sisters and Brother know about me it is her family like mother, father so on and so on that dont know about me. But I still have trouble with it but as a get older it gets better and then I think about my kids and what am I going to tell them when we cant see my dad on Holidays because they are in town.
December 1st, 2009, 05:18 PM
Here are my facts

1. I am 22

2. I love Country music

3. I am in love with kris

4. I tore my meniscus in my Knee on my 21st birthday because I was drinking and writing on a mechanical Bull.

5. I love wine (only white, or rose red gives me heartburn)

6. I have grown up a lot in the last year

7. I love hockey (die hard)

8. I am a Angels Fan

9. My favorite color is Red and Black

10. I have been married since Feb 21st 2009

11. I am 6"2

12. I love my Blackberry and Try not to go anywhere with out it!

13. I love to go two. three and four stepping

14. I work for an eBay company

15. I am a HUGE Lost fan

16. I was born Whittier California

17. I have lost 8 pounds since I started MET

18. I could eat Mexican food every day of the year

19. I love to get my nails done with different color every time I go!

20. I love to sing in the car at the top of my LUNGS!
December 2nd, 2009, 03:44 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Fun facts Melissa!!!!!

December 2nd, 2009, 02:39 PM
[email protected] 4 (I'm sure it wasn't funny at the time, but it makes an entertaining mental picture), @11 tall girls!!!! I'm 6'0! @13, I've always wanted to learn that! @15 and 20, ME TOO, BIG time!!!!! and @17, Way to go!!! I'm so glad it's already helping you!! You are on the right track for your healthy BFP!!

December 2nd, 2009, 05:08 PM

Kris cutting the meat last Christmas he is always in charge of that because he is a cook!

My friends last Christmas...we have a Christmas Party every year with all of us since Highschool!
(left to right)
Kris, Alec (brother inlaw), Jen, Eva(blonde), Jessica(my BF), Garret, Brittany(sister i/l), James(Brittany's soon to be husband), Me, Molly, and Mark(Molly's Boyfriend)

Kris and I in California on the beach

Our first kiss as a married couple hehe

Somthing that you only see in Vgeas

The girls last Christmas (my friends form H/S)

We were legal to drink wine and we were proud

My 20th birthday with Brittany(my sister I/L and my Best friend Jessica

Me at work with my little Jack he is now 15 pounds and a little Terrior

My Parents, and Kris' mom
(left to right) My dad, Step mom Carol, My step dad Joe, my mom, Me, Kris, and Kris' mom Jan

Me going out to a country concert so I can dance my butt off!

The boys in our wedding party
(left to right) Anthony, Tyler, Alec (brother I/L), Kris, David, Jeremy(my little Brother) and Tom

My Niece Savanah sleeping before the wedding started

My Grandma Lynn

My hall for my wedding reception this was only half of it!

Something you see in Vegas when you are on the strip(reason why I dont want to have my kids here in Vegas)

Pic of my Best Friend Jessica and I

The four of us were always together since 9th grade

Here were the Girls in our wedding Party
(Left to right)
Mariah(my niece), Amber(my cousin), Brandie(my cousin), Brittany(my sister inlaw), Molly(friend from h/s) Jessica(my best friend) and me
December 3rd, 2009, 12:12 AM
Love your pictures, thanks for sharing!! Beautiful wedding, I love how you used the colors... it looks very unique and elegant!

You and your friend Jessica look like sisters, even your eye color is almost identical!

December 3rd, 2009, 03:46 PM
No questions for me!
December 5th, 2009, 07:22 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Sorry... my life got kinda crazy there for awhile.

If you still want to answer I have a couple...

1. When you do move from Vegas, where will you move to?
2. What do you do for the eBay company?
3. Do you just have the one dog or other pets too?

December 5th, 2009, 08:31 PM
Sorry sweetie, I have had SUCH a hectic few days... I also had a few questions, if you don't mind answering late! I am going to unsticky this soon but it will still be in the regular posts, so feel free to answer anytime!

Who are your favorite artists to sing along with in the car? I'm a big Taylor Swift song-alonger!

What IS that in your 'only in Vegas' photo? The one that looks like a robot displaying Playboy magazines??

When is your birthday?

Are you hoping for a boy or girl (or twins!) first? Or are you indifferent?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search