I had the craziest dream last night... (x-posted)

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 1st, 2009, 04:44 AM
Cheryl_W's Avatar Izzy's Mom!
Yeah, I'm up early... I had this crazy dream that woke me up at 3AM!

In the dream, I had peed in a cup and dipped a test in it... It came up positive right away, but I didn't believe it (of course ) so I started dipping all kinds of different tests in it and they all kept coming up positive instantly.

And then I woke up...

I was so mad at my brain for teasing me like that, but I couldn't fall back asleep and I had to pee sooooo bad... So I figured maybe I will test this morning, but I made myself temp first.

3 hours and 30 minutes before my usual temp time, it was at 98.17. I converted it using the temp adjuster, and, well - check out my chart - it was through the roof!

So I figured OK, I'll go pee on a stick but I'm only using an EPT because they were free, not using a FRER since I know it is just my brain and my body cohorting together to trick me...

Went upstairs, grumbled at DH something about needing to pee, and peed in a cup... Dipped the EPT, and saw a line.

*blink* huh?

My first thought, honestly, was that it was a + or - test and the manufacturer had installed it sideways by accident. I know, the mind works in very, very funny ways.

So by this point, I'm wide awake, naked in the bathroom at 3:30 in the morning, ripping through the EPT instructions to see if it was a two-line test or a + - test... Yep, its a two line test.

Oh, but its blue dye... That must be a very strong evap. So, out comes the FRER... Wait 3 minutes...

Nope, wasn't an evap. It was a !!!!!!!!

I ran downstairs in tears and yelled at DH to wake up, he thought he was late for work but I told him to look at the tests and he was only half awake, he didn't get it LOL - I said "We're pregnant!" and he smiled and hugged me

Then KATE almost let it out of the bag with her post earlier, telling me to test etc. when I wanted to tell my mom first But I just got off the phone with "Grandma" at 4AM, and I don't think she's been that excited to get woken up since she got her own BFP.

I can't believe it... And now I'm all sad because I don't want to leave my sisters! I you all soooo, sooo much I couldn't stand the idea of not still being here cheering you on... And I wish I could take all of you with me. So many of you have been trying so much longer than I have... You all deserve this.

I'm just so freaking happy - and scared at the same time... And wishing you all got yours before Christmas, too

But I couldn't NOT tell you guys... I hope you're not sad, I know you'll all be here soon!

I am so happy...

Big huge hugz and thanks to tasha_mae for my beautiful siggy!

- and -
December 1st, 2009, 05:30 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Well I think there are some definite CONGRATS in order here!!!!! So glad to have met you but I'm even happier to see that you get to move on to a DDC so quickly!!!!!

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

December 1st, 2009, 05:37 AM
Thanks Kari I know there are many girls who have been trying a lot longer than I have, but it sure didn't feel quick

We've been TTC since March, and this is only the second time I've even ovulated since we started. It's been quite the battle, but well worth it!

Thanks so much for the congrats!

- and -
December 1st, 2009, 05:56 AM
jamie7's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've been stalking your chart! COngrats hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OUR SWEET BEAUTIFUL BABIES ARE HERE! BRINLEE ANN AND LUCAS JONATHAN BORN 1/3/11 AT 8:54AM AND 8:55AM!
December 1st, 2009, 08:04 AM
angel3y35's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you.

Thanks to :shortcake: for my siggy

Our adoption miracle born 12/31/13

06/2004 - Lap for endo and cysts
08/2006 - Lap for endo and cysts
02/2010 - Lap for endo, cysts, and hydrosalpinx repair
02/2011 - Lap for endo, cysts, and RSO
12/2011 - TAH and LSO
5/2012 - Lap for adhesions
4/2013 - Lap for adhesions
Stage IV endometriosis, sever adenomyosis, PCOS, IC
December 1st, 2009, 08:45 AM
Nyzira's Avatar Just call me Bam.
YAY! I was so heartbroken at how similar our charts were and yet you were still getting negs. But now it all makes sense! *hugs* You know you don't have to disappear from here completely.

I'm in tears, here! SO happy for you!

December 1st, 2009, 10:36 AM
Aww, thanks Paige! And thanks Bam!

That's one thing I'm glad about this board, I can stick around... TTC#1 (which is where that was x-posted from) basically says you have to leave, and if you do post you have to turn off your siggie. Which is OK, I mean, I was just there yesterday I know exactly how it feels - but it kinda sucks LOL

- and -
December 1st, 2009, 02:42 PM
Ooo You Touch My TraLaLa
That's wonderful! Congratulations . I know that when I had my chemical pregnancy two years ago I had a dream similar to yours lol. We bought a test the next day and sure enough it came up positive.
December 1st, 2009, 03:14 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheryl_W View Post
I know there are many girls who have been trying a lot longer than I have, but it sure didn't feel quick

We've been TTC since March, and this is only the second time I've even ovulated since we started. It's been quite the battle, but well worth it!
I didn't mean to imply that you didn't have a struggle. I'm sorry.

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

December 1st, 2009, 03:29 PM
ChicaChels's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
thats almost the exact same dream that happened to me after our IUI - and I was getting - after - and so then I had the dream and tested and saw "PREGNANT" and I almost died. I am SO EXCITED For you! tons of sticky dust sweetie!!

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth
December 1st, 2009, 04:09 PM
Oh no Kari don't take it that way - I'm just hormonal so things sound wrong right now LOL I just wanted to share a bit about our journey, since not a lot of you know. I know I haven't been here long, and there are many more deserving women here than I - I still keep asking myself, why me? Why am I so special when all of these other women are still struggling?

But all I can do is just be happy and enjoy this, and keep rooting for all of you.

- and -
December 1st, 2009, 09:07 PM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats Again Cheryl!!!

I hope I'm as lucky as you on my first round of Clomid!! You have made me even more excited about it now! LOL!!

December 1st, 2009, 09:55 PM
MandyRS's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
CONGRATS, hon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew this was coming since that "evap" (whatever... ) at 10DPO. I'm go happy you got your lines dark enough to convince you and my heart is bursting for you right now. There may be a tear or three in the eye... I'm really glad this board is more flexible on pg and pp mommies- we need you guys around for inspiration!!!!! It's a very different thing when you have PCOS (as you know!)

Congrats again, looks like you caught the famous PCOS co-host "curse"!

THANK YOU to *Sharon* for my perfect siggy.
December 2nd, 2009, 10:35 AM
Tryin4#2's Avatar Super Mommy
Congrats!!!! How very exciting. Have a H&H 9 months.

December 2nd, 2009, 12:23 PM
Sasix's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats sweetie!!!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
December 2nd, 2009, 12:34 PM
Mandy - well I think between MOTM, co-host, and 1st Clomid round luck, I think if I didn't get a BFP it would have been some kind of a luck-vortex where I had so much luck that it absorbed itself into a black hole of luck.

If that makes sense.

LOL - Now I just wait for my beta results, and either cheer - or cry. And then beat up my doctor, either way. LOL

- and -
December 2nd, 2009, 05:58 PM
Veteran
Congrats!!!!!!! Wishing you a sticky bean!!
December 3rd, 2009, 04:04 PM
Fay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheryl_W View Post
Aww, thanks Paige! And thanks Bam!

That's one thing I'm glad about this board, I can stick around... TTC#1 (which is where that was x-posted from) basically says you have to leave, and if you do post you have to turn off your siggie. Which is OK, I mean, I was just there yesterday I know exactly how it feels - but it kinda sucks LOL
Turn off your siggie?

P.S. Congrats Again!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search