Tricks get you COAL!

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 2nd, 2009, 07:22 PM
Ooo You Touch My TraLaLa
Hear that body! Tricks get you coal on Christmas because they are MEAN and hurtful and make me cry. With the crying comes snotty noses and whimpers. Followed by prods from the Husband who despite my not answering and just continuing to cry, figured it out. My period had started.

Im not giving up though, were going to try again and hope it works. Thank you everyone who gave me sticky/baby dust and words of encouragement. You do not know how much that all truly means to me

With this last cycle the OBGYN informed us that Jeremy had some 'mucus' and clumping of the sperm. In medical terms it's called "Sperm Agglutination." We've been researching it on the internet as my OBGYN didn't know much about it and suggested mucinex, well everything we've read says to take Vitamin C, so that is what we're going to try. I hope that it'll work this time. I had a weird dream about orange juice helping fertility before finding that out.
December 2nd, 2009, 08:47 PM
ashnichole2326's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Dez, I have read that men should be taking vitamin C when TTC too, because of that reason. I really hope it works!! I should actually have Jerrod taking that now too...there's a whole list of vitamins they should take that I read somewhere, but I have no clue where I found it at.

So sorry this cycle was a bust for you! I really wish you the best of luck for next cycle!! I am soooo ready to see a BFP on this board soon, after I have been gone for so long!! It would really tickle me to death!!

Thanks GraysMama for my beautiful new siggy

December 2nd, 2009, 08:55 PM
Cheryl_W's Avatar Izzy's Mom!
Strange about your dream Dez.. I think I remember you saying something about that - the orange juice, I mean.

I hope it works! Don't forget, there are other dietary sources of vitamin C, like blueberries, and even Milk!

GL sweetie, sorry the witch showed but it'll happen! I know it will!

Big huge hugz and thanks to tasha_mae for my beautiful siggy!

- and -
December 3rd, 2009, 12:15 AM
MandyRS's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sorry the witch showed, Dez. That is the worst. Hope you can get the sperm issues fixed and that will be all you need to get your BFP!! It WILL happen, hon... just keep on hanging in there!!! I know how hard it is.

THANK YOU to *Sharon* for my perfect siggy.
December 3rd, 2009, 05:05 AM
Platinum Supermommy

So sorry Dez... I hate that she showed for you... not what I was hoping for!

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search