Books

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 6th, 2011, 08:27 AM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What is your favorite book?

Are you currently reading anything?

What is your least favorite book?

I am reading the "Outlander" series right now & I LOVE them!

My favorite books are the Twilight Saga

I actually haven't read a book I didn't love!
January 6th, 2011, 08:35 AM
Dirtroads's Avatar Facta Non Verba
Love this . . . I am a total bookworm!

What is your favorite book? Favorites of all time are The Bridges of Madison County and Where The Sidewalk Ends

Are you currently reading anything? Currently reading, The Time Traveler's Wife, The 2nd Sookie Stackhouse book Dead in Dallas ( I think that is what it is called) and textbooks since school starts today.

What is your least favorite book? Any of the IT textbooks I have to read. Hate that stuff. I want to read for fun or at least something that I am interested in!

Make a pregnancy ticker
January 6th, 2011, 08:36 AM
Kandie- LOVE "TTW"....Such a great story!
January 6th, 2011, 08:43 AM
Expecting #1
What is your favorite book? That's a difficult one. I really cannot choose, I love too many!

Are you currently reading anything? I'm currently reading Stolen Innocence. It was written by a girl who escaped a forced marriage at 13 under Warren Jeffs control.

What is your least favorite book? I don't really have one. I love books too much. When I was a young teenager I read the Gossip Girl books and it irritated me the way the grammar was in them..but I read them regardless. So I guess I'm pretty easy to please.

Olivia Ann born October 12 2011, 5lb 6oz

January 6th, 2011, 09:05 AM
Ritzbitz's Avatar In love with my daughter
What is your favorite book? It'd be a toss up between The Da Vinci Code and Sidney Sheldons If tomorrow comes

Are you currently reading anything? I started reading "My Booky Wook" by Russell Brand, but havent read it in a few weeks since the surgery and the holidays.

What is your least favorite book? The second book of the twilight series... i read only the first two because after the second one, i lost all motivation to read on. it was very dry!

thank you to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy

January 6th, 2011, 09:11 AM
Hoping To Be A Mommy
What is your favorite book? Anything by Christopher Moore or Carl Hiaasen (crude, hilarious, mysterious)

Are you currently reading anything? I juggle books. It's an awful habit. I read a couple at a time. Right now it's Rocket City, A Dirty Job, and The Diary of a Witch by Sybil Leek.

What is your least favorite book? I tried The Road...Couldn't get through the first few pages. If a book doesn't suck me in from sentence one, I'm kinda ADD throughout and might as well put it down.

LOVED this topic.
January 6th, 2011, 09:21 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Rita - I was the same way with the Twilight books then when Eclipse came out, I decided I really wanted to see it, so I read book #3 and 4 and was SO glad I did. Now I"m ready for the last movies to come out.

I don't know if I have a favorite book of all time, I've never read a book more than once.

Right now I'm reading Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks, then I'm going to read The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (and related books), then Dog Gone It (It was written in the dog's perspective), and then maybe some Jodi Piccoult books.

I can't think of any books I didn't like right now...oh I couldn't get into the Harry Potter books at all.

January 6th, 2011, 09:52 AM
Dirtroads's Avatar Facta Non Verba
I'm suprised that I actually like Harry Potter. I think it is because they are so easy to get through, no strain on my brain. Sometimes I need a book like that. After I got through the first book in the Twilight series I really liked the rest of them. Has anyone read The Host? I haven't, just wondering. Last N. Sparks I read was True Beliver, I liked it enough.

Amber have you read Her Fearful Symmetry? I absolutely loved it, thought you might if you liked The Time Traveler's Wife.

Make a pregnancy ticker
January 6th, 2011, 10:32 AM
BuckeyeGal23's Avatar Happy Mommy
What is your favorite book? I really liked the Harry Potter series and I love the Janet Evanovich number books and the Sue Grafton alphabet books...I love series!

Are you currently reading anything? Eh, a couple that aren't really worth mentioning...nothing good lately!

What is your least favorite book? Ugh, I can't remember the title but it was some Margaret Atwood book I had to read in middle school - about some girl growing up the wild or something....bo-ring! Probably wouldn't be as bad as an adult, but as a kid it was TERRIBLE!!

Kandie, I work in IT! If you ever need any help or clarifications, I'm your girl

Mommy to two beautiful boys...born 10/11/11 and 6/5/14. And another due 4/27/16!
January 6th, 2011, 10:40 AM
Kandie- No, I haven't. I will deff look into it!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search