What's Everyone Doing?

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 7th, 2011, 01:21 PM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
This weekend? Any plans?

Tonight Dylan & I are going to have dinner at Outback Steakhouse, then either see a movie or go do our taxes.
Tomorrow, we have to go to Sam's Club for some things.
Sunday, I am having our really good friends over for dinner & maybe a movie.
January 7th, 2011, 02:11 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Tonight, DH wanted to have a date night, but waited too late. So maybe we'll do that tomorrow? Tomorrow morning I have to go have some blood work and then LLL meeting and then swimming (i think).

January 7th, 2011, 02:11 PM
Ritzbitz's Avatar In love with my daughter
sounds like an awesome weekend my dear <3

I am hoping that this weekend Arthur and I can go out for some sushi.. I've been craving for a while!

other than that i think we are just going to sit home and avoid the cold weather! heh

thank you to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy

January 7th, 2011, 03:12 PM
BuckeyeGal23's Avatar Happy Mommy
Beth, what's LLL?

Tonight we are going to VEG OUT - I can't wait Probably do some laundry too. Tomorrow is a busy day - lots of shopping/errands to run, and I have yoga in the morning. Sunday is putting away xmas, cleaning, and we have dinner w/ friends. Monday will come too soon I'm sure!

Mommy to two beautiful boys...born 10/11/11 and 6/5/14. And another due 4/27/16!
January 7th, 2011, 03:28 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to *Manda* Send a message via MSN to *Manda* Send a message via Yahoo to *Manda*
I hate weekends.

Tonight I am getting to drop Zach with my parents and going to my friends house. We'll probably do a scary movie night cause we pretty much always do.

Adam works weekends, hence my hatred for them, but I had him all day yesterday so I shant complain.

TTC #1 for five years
Battling PCOS and Male Factor Infertility

January 7th, 2011, 03:55 PM
aprils242001's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to aprils242001
Well I am off all weekend so I don't know what to do! My hubby and DSD are going to the hockey game tonight. Tomorrow me and her are going shopping and I am not sure what we will do tomorrow night. Sunday night I hope that my hubby and I get to have a date night. We have not had one in a long time.
January 7th, 2011, 05:04 PM
~* Natasha *~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ~* Natasha *~
Well this evening, DSS came over to hang out the weekend (the youngest one, we have yet to hear *a word* from my oldest SS since Thanksgiving *sigh*). This evening we are just hanging out watching TV/movies.

Tomorrow is up in the air, Josh is supposed to have a ballgame like 2 hours from us, but depending on the weather.... it'll probably be cancelled. Then, we will just stay in and stay warm! Cold snowy weather just means stay in, stay warm, and hang out.....

I have gone as far as taking down most of my Christmas decor, just gotta box it up and put it in the building. Have to take both of my trees down also.... It's sooooo much more fun putting it up than taking it down!
January 7th, 2011, 05:04 PM
Hoping To Be A Mommy
I want to paint. I want to read. I will be drinking wine and playing Mario Kart tonight with hubby. We are also going for a walk here in a bit.. We have decided to enjoy the heeeeeeeck out of this break and just be a young married couple and have fun for now. Healing up quite nicely, I feel like.
January 7th, 2011, 05:12 PM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
tomorrow we have to run some errands then in the afternoon my best friend and her hubs are coming over.

of course, this is like the last time we will be able to hang out, so FIL is driving up to ruin my weekend. he wants to supervise mike while he fixes the downstairs ceiling from a water leak that happened like an eternity ago. (long before we ever moved in)

I HATE that family.

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 (9wks) & 3/1/14 (9wks)
Chemical Pregnancy 5/31/15
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

January 7th, 2011, 05:58 PM
Hoping To Be A Mommy
haha, Ami.. That sounds rather obnoxious of him!!
January 7th, 2011, 06:00 PM
~* Natasha *~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ~* Natasha *~
Mags- I'm so proud of you hun! I'm still praying for you, for healing of your mind, body, and soul. I certainly admire your attitude! Love you hun!

Ami- So sorry hun, I won't pray for patience for you, but perhaps tolerance?? LOL
January 7th, 2011, 06:09 PM
Hoping To Be A Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~* Natasha *~ View Post
Mags- I'm so proud of you hun! I'm still praying for you, for healing of your mind, body, and soul. I certainly admire your attitude! Love you hun!
Love you so much! Thank you, all prayers are tooootally appreciated!
January 7th, 2011, 06:41 PM
katylady's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
hubby has drill this weekend. blah.

not sure what i'm gonna do. But World of Warcraft i think is calling my name. haha.
January 7th, 2011, 10:02 PM
Momsince06's Avatar Mommy Since 2006
Nothing special planned.

Ive been decluttering the house since Jan 1st when my af started. Its been keeping my mind off things. Ive gone through all the kids clothes and gotten rid of things that are too stained and I cant get them out, and too small and things Ive just hated them wearing. I hung all their clothes in order and color coordinated all their things, which im happy with until daddy goes in there and messes with their clothing. I went through the little amount of baby stuff I have left after getting rid of most of it last year and put the stuff i wanted to keep in a plastic storage box. I will continue to throw out things and declutter. Tomorrow I plan on going through the kids toys and donating what they dont play with any more, and tossing broken toys. By the end of this cycle my house will be spotless and perfect. However if this cycle ends with an af, which it most likely will.. i will have a hard time getting through next cycle with nothing to do.. maybe i could give the kids an hour to mess up the place and then slowly tidy it. lol.

******Thank you Julka for my beautiful siggy******

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search