So who is my cycle buddies? Anyone in 2WW?

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 29th, 2011, 06:18 AM
BeccaMenk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So my temp was 98.2 this morning and feel pretty confident it was a good read!! YAY!!! So I think I am about 4 or 5 DPO today, at least I am hoping! I am so afraid to hope I really O d! I don't even care to much if I get a BFP, I am just glad that maybe that my cycle might be returning. I guess working out has payed off after all!!!

I meet on monday with the charting nurse and I think she can help me confirm that I probably Od ..but with all the signs. I had tooo have!

Anyone else in 2WW? I need a wait buddy!
January 29th, 2011, 09:39 AM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good luck!!!
January 29th, 2011, 01:27 PM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think I o'ed at some point this week, I had spotting tues, wed, and thursday along w/ ewcm. but dh has been gone since sunday - the last time we bd'ed was saturday, so I am not hopeful.

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 (9wks) & 3/1/14 (9wks)
Chemical Pregnancy 5/31/15
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

January 29th, 2011, 02:53 PM
Momsince06's Avatar Mommy Since 2006
good luck hope this is it for you!

******Thank you Julka for my beautiful siggy******

January 30th, 2011, 04:42 PM
gumonyershoe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to gumonyershoe Send a message via MSN to gumonyershoe Send a message via Yahoo to gumonyershoe
I'm in the 2ww. FF says I'm 5dpo but I think I'm 7dpo. And I don't think I conceived this cycle especially if i'm 7dpo because we didn't DTD anywhere around time on the day I think I O'd.

Best of luck to you!

Thank you Vicki... for my awesome siggy!
January 30th, 2011, 04:49 PM
Hoping To Be A Mommy
I guess I could be considered in the 2WW. I think I O'd 2 wks after the miscarriage . I had EWCM and a bit of cramping- and DH and I have been like rabbits. Haahaaa. I am anxious to see what my body is going to be doing after the mc.
January 30th, 2011, 10:51 PM
**rockinmomma**
Sign me up!!!! I finally got FF to cooperate... and I'm 7DPO... and since it changed my O date.. I have a better chance... we dtd 2 days before O... I'm happy, but trying not to get too excited... Anybody got any good symptoms? My bbs are kiling me... but they occasionally do that after I O too... so its hard to know the difference...
January 31st, 2011, 07:04 AM
BuckeyeGal23's Avatar Happy Mommy
woo hoo! lots of us in the 2WW! I am 3dpo today.

Aside from being totally b*tchy today, and being crampy/bloaty, no real symptoms. I think 8dpo is my cut-off date to determine if symptoms are real or not...

Anyone else having symptoms?

Mommy to two beautiful boys...born 10/11/11 and 6/5/14. And another due 4/27/16!
January 31st, 2011, 11:38 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I might be with you guys - gotta wait a few more days to see what temps do. I had a pretty good spike today, but I am also a little under the weather, so that could very well affect temps. We shall see!!

Good luck to all 2wwaiters!!!

January 31st, 2011, 03:08 PM
**rockinmomma**
I had the worst sore bbs I think I've ever had, yesterday... and then today they went back to their mild soreness... so I don't think that's a good sign.... *shrug* only 8DPO anyway... but since my cycles are so screwy... I may not have a long enough LP... which means charting has been good information :-)
January 31st, 2011, 03:43 PM
Unless being a raging b*tch is a symptom, I have none But, it's only 3 dpo!

Nat, hopefully you can join us soon!!

Mommy to two beautiful boys...born 10/11/11 and 6/5/14. And another due 4/27/16!
February 1st, 2011, 10:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Based on this morning's temp, I am not in. Booo!!!

Still hopeful for you girls!!!!

February 1st, 2011, 03:01 PM
Boo! Hopefully tomorrow's temp will bring you into the 2WW!

I am 4dpo today...still totally moody. And all day I have been forgetting stuff (like my wallet, my project plans at the copier, etc)...my CM is whitish, but not really the creamy lotion-like stuff I remember from my past pregnancies. Boobs are sore, but they have been since my last AF, so that's not really an indicator for me. My nipples are sort of burning, which is totally uncomfortable...I'm just hoping I haven't implanted yet, so that's why I have no bfp symptoms!

How is everyone else doing today?

February 1st, 2011, 07:48 PM
**rockinmomma**
My bbs are slowly starting to not be as sore :-( I've also noticed on my chart that my temp seems to go up around 9DPO, and it should start going back down tomorrow... So I'm not too hopeful
February 2nd, 2011, 08:25 AM
BBs are not so sore anymore..I am n ot really going to take that as a good or bad sign. I am moody..I get annoyed by the littlest thing! I can't sleep very well..and have to pee all the time..

Nothing to out of the ordinary yet...just waiting and hoping for a miracle!
February 3rd, 2011, 08:52 AM
I'm of the mindset right now that I'm not preggers. I am 6 dpo today...waiting to test until 10dpo. Yesterday I was exhausted, but I finally cut out the caffeine so I'm sure that's why!

But, I have read that it takes 3-6 days for the egg to even leave the fallopian tubes, so hopefully it's just that I haven't implanted yet

How is everyone else doing? How many dpo is everyone and when are you going to test?

February 3rd, 2011, 09:06 AM
I am around 8 or 9 DPO. I think I am going to test on Sunday...but I would like to wait till later if I can. I dont feel anything today...I have been tired cause I haven't been able to sleep..but last night I finally made it the whole night without getting up every few hours.

Anyway..I don't feel to hopeful..bbut I want to hope..lol. I hope next cycle I have better CM so I can feel more confident during the TWW..but anything can happen..so I don't count it out yet.

I don't temp anymore cause I am taking prometrium and that messes up my temps..so I cant tell by that if I have any possible shifts due to implantation or anything..

AhhH! I want this to be it so much! I will be happy if even one of us gets a BFP this cycle!
February 3rd, 2011, 10:22 AM
Yeah I don't temp either, so I won't know until I test!

I hope you get good news on Sunday Becca!

February 3rd, 2011, 01:22 PM
gumonyershoe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to gumonyershoe Send a message via MSN to gumonyershoe Send a message via Yahoo to gumonyershoe
I'm either 9 or 11 dpo. I dont think I am either because despite what FF says, I think I o'd two days earlier. And there had been no bd-ing anywhere close to correct timing for that day.

As far as symptoms, I'm tired and grouchy/moody. I go back and forth between increased and decreased appetite. It's not normal or consistent. I've had some twingy not quite cramps, but not really painful feelings on my lower left abdomen. And around 4 or 6 dpo I think it was I had sine cramping. (I think I marked it on my chart)

Anyway, awesome if it is pregnancy. If not I'm taking probably a cycle or two off from soy to see what my body decides to do on it's own.

Oh and as far as testing, I think FF says my test date is the 8th. I MIGHT test as soon as Saturday but only because I have plenty of IC tests. Otherwise I'd wait until 15 dpo.

Thank you Vicki... for my awesome siggy!

Last edited by gumonyershoe; February 3rd, 2011 at 01:27 PM.
February 3rd, 2011, 03:48 PM
Annaka, I hope FF is right so you have a better chance of catching that egg! But, spermies live a loooooong time, so even if FF is wrong, you could still be in the game

I was reading back through my journal from last cycle, and I am having all of the same symptoms as that cycle. So I'm thinking I am out. I wish I had good info from my pregnant cycles! The first time I was so new to ttc and Clomid, I didn't keep really good records, it's too vague. And the second time we were ntnp, so I have no info from that! Boo. Hopefully tomorrow bring some more symptoms for me and everyone else!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search