O/T The power of a stranger

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 6th, 2011, 12:21 AM
Ooo You Touch My TraLaLa
Send a message via Skype™ to Dez
I got this e-mail on Wednesday from a reader on my blog. I don't know who she is, but she made my day.

Quote:
Dez,
I have been an avid reader of your website for about two years or so, and I just want to say thank you so much for your honesty about your PCOS.
I was recently diagnosed with it as well, but because I had read your blog, I had some familiarity with it. It made me feel better to know that there are others with this, that I am not the only one that has to deal with it, that it is okay to feel scared, hurt, angry, and depressed just because my system is different. That i was not the only person in the world who didn't feel like she wasn't a woman because her woman parts don't work right.
you are inspiration to so many people. Thank you and I hope your journey brings the best results to you and Jeremy. You deserve it!

I often wonder if my blogging about PCOS and related issues that I deal with annoy people. If there is a point, aside from getting it out of the twisted kingdom that is my mind. So this really helped me realize that I just need to continue being awesome and blogging about what I want. Which I need to do more of.
February 6th, 2011, 07:26 AM
ETanny's Avatar Mamma 2 Moo & Pops
Send a message via MSN to ETanny
That was nice your blog reached out to her x

February 6th, 2011, 07:54 AM
Veteran
Do you have a link to your blog?

February 6th, 2011, 11:22 AM
Ooo You Touch My TraLaLa
DeltaEchoZulu{dot}com - there hasn't been much PCOS/Fertility talk lately but that's because not much has really been up.
February 6th, 2011, 03:40 PM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Aw, how nice!

It's so nice when things like that happen!
February 6th, 2011, 10:26 PM
Hoping To Be A Mommy
Gosh, that is so cool! I love that!!
February 6th, 2011, 11:26 PM
Ooo You Touch My TraLaLa
I was pretty shocked but appreciated it sooo much. Especially because I do get snarky comments to just STFU already.
February 7th, 2011, 05:44 AM
NannyJen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dez View Post
I was pretty shocked but appreciated it sooo much. Especially because I do get snarky comments to just STFU already.
Stuff like that makes me laugh. Why would anyone bother sending you a "stfu" message? It's YOUR blog, they don't HAVE to read it! Obviously they're interested, or they wouldn't be going to your blog!! Gah....stupid interweb trolls....

February 7th, 2011, 06:19 AM
Ooo You Touch My TraLaLa
^ That's pretty much how I feel about it. When I got the comment that my infertility should be permanent I was like, "Um okay troll. Why the *** would I care what you think? Do you think that hurt? No. Just GTFO and take your troll food with you."

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search