How do you feel about?

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

View Poll Results: Subforum Titled Pregnant With PCOS
Yes 4 80.00%
No 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 20th, 2005, 09:32 AM
sandycheeks's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Making a subforum titled "Pregnant With PCOS".

I know there are some women here who are pregnant with PCOS. Its different to be pregnant with pCOS, then to be pregnant with no problems. Even when we do get pregnant- we still are gonna have battles. Plus having that has a subforum will give us TTCer's hope and some success stories to read about, and the pregnant women can give us info and what they go through.

Just give me your input on it.
July 20th, 2005, 11:01 AM
Leslie=)'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think that is a good idea, I would like to chat with other ladies who are pg with PCOS. I know we definitely have some different concerns and challenges, and any extra support we can give each other would be great.
July 20th, 2005, 03:03 PM
bump
July 21st, 2005, 02:35 AM
Veteran
I am just wondering what extra concerns pregnant women with pcos have when they are pregnant- beside higher chance of miscarriage? Once I get past the first tri, I feel that I am pretty normal- oh wait, I guess there is a higher chance of getting gestational diabetes too huh? What else am I missing?

<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/">
</a>
July 21st, 2005, 05:39 AM
monkhester
Since this forum is so new and the traffic is just billing, my few is that there is not enough traffic yet to support a subforum. I would love to have information of dealing with PCOS while pregnant, but can it be done within the context within this forum.
July 21st, 2005, 08:48 AM
walkergm- you made a good point, and I was going to wait until traffic picked up. Its definatley something to consider. I just wanted everyones input. So maybe in the new future we will add a subforum for pregnant pcos'ers.

Annie- I dont know the difference. I've never made it past 5 weeks with my pregnancies.
July 21st, 2005, 02:14 PM
DavidandJaidonsmomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think thats a good idea although like Annie my biggest concern was getting through the first trimester as far as PCOS was conerned, I now am battling with high blood pressure, but to my knowledge that is a seperate concern, and PCOS has nothing to do with blood pressure.

Bree - Mom to David - 10 & Jaidon - 8
Baby#3:
Beta 4/25 @ 16dpo 622 4/29 @ 20dpo 2013
10wk hb 172

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search