It's been awfully quiet in here

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 11th, 2005, 03:40 PM
greenjeans's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Must have been a busy weekend for everyone!
What did everyone do this weekend? Anything interesting?

I didn't really do anything. DH went back to work so I tried to catch up with my work from this last week. I baked cupcakes and banana bread, that's about it.

October 11th, 2005, 06:03 PM
groovie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That's more than I did. I really didnt do anything this weekend. It rained the whole time. I've been back at work , nothing exciting.
October 11th, 2005, 08:21 PM
monkhester
Didn't do much either. Slept. Went to church on Sunday. Slept. Watched fooball (Titans). And slept some more.
October 12th, 2005, 07:32 AM
baner
DH and I went with some friends to a haunted forest and to a corn maze. Can you tell I live in Iowa.... We had a good time!! Although I love just sleeping and being lazy on my weekends!!
October 12th, 2005, 02:45 PM
Regular
Well this weekend DH left to Iraq so it was a horrible weekend Im just trying to stay busy and keep my head right. But I wish and want to just curl up for the 362 days I have left until I see my husband
October 13th, 2005, 12:11 AM
greenjeans's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sounds like it was a relaxing weekend for most of us. Wantsmyhusbandschild, you and DH are in my prayers. I hope that it gets easier for you. We'll try and keep you busy here though! We're all here to help you through the tough times.
monkhester, sounds like you were well rested for Monday morning
Baner, sounds like you had lots of fun. Reminds me of back home this time of year (North Dakota) where there were corn mazes and pumpkin picking. Wish I could be there.
Elizabeth, wow rain. send some over here to central TX. We just got our first little bit of rain the other day for the first time in like 3 months. Add that to 108 dg. temps and it's been a miserable summer. We made a quick transition to fall with 70 dg temps the day after it was 108.

Anyways, since it's now Thursday, anyone have any plans for this weekend?

I'll just be studying and working all weekend (can you 'hear' the excitement in my typing )

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search