Friday Fotoshare June 5

Forum: Catholic Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Catholic Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 5th, 2009, 09:31 AM
lizzy27's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Please share any recent pics!

June 5th, 2009, 10:12 AM
Here are some from me:

Mary's birthday party invite (personal info has been changed)

Water table fun

Mary is now pulling to a stand

June 5th, 2009, 11:03 AM
Julka
Aww, Lizzy, Mary is SO beautiful with her big blue eyes! And I love her stylish outfits. So cute! And Nathaniel is soo handsome. Can we have arranged marriage? LOL. I love the birthday invite too, you do great work with digi-scrap, really nice!

This one is from this morning...
I don't have many pics of them both looking at the camera!

And from the past couple days...

Veronika walking at the park

And Natasha being her goofy self

June 5th, 2009, 12:04 PM
Julia, your girls are so beautiful! You should frame that first picture & give it to your DH for Father's day. I can't get over how much Veronika looks like you. I've never noticed before... do they both have earrings? When did they get them, and how did it go?

P.S. I'm all for an arranged marriage!!

June 5th, 2009, 12:13 PM
Julka
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzy27 View Post
Julia, your girls are so beautiful! You should frame that first picture & give it to your DH for Father's day. I can't get over how much Veronika looks like you. I've never noticed before... do they both have earrings? When did they get them, and how did it go?

P.S. I'm all for an arranged marriage!!
You know I was thinking the same thing about the first picture! I even considered "hiding" it from him and framing it, then surprising him on Father's Day, but I wanted to show it to him so badly, I just uploaded it to our photo hosting site right away! LOL. *no patience*

Yep, they both have earrings. We got them done at a jewllery store at a mall. Natasha's we did at 5 months, Veronika's at 3 months. It went great! They cried for about a minute and that was that, it's a very quick process. They actually tried doing Veronika's ears at the same time, but she was moving her head so much, they couldn't do it. They both had them done one-by-one, bit it was so quick. No complications, you just wipe it with this alcohol liquid they give you for about 2 weeks. Are you thinking of getting Mary's done?
June 5th, 2009, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julka View Post
You know I was thinking the same thing about the first picture! I even considered "hiding" it from him and framing it, then surprising him on Father's Day, but I wanted to show it to him so badly, I just uploaded it to our photo hosting site right away! LOL. *no patience*

Yep, they both have earrings. We got them done at a jewllery store at a mall. Natasha's we did at 5 months, Veronika's at 3 months. It went great! They cried for about a minute and that was that, it's a very quick process. They actually tried doing Veronika's ears at the same time, but she was moving her head so much, they couldn't do it. They both had them done one-by-one, bit it was so quick. No complications, you just wipe it with this alcohol liquid they give you for about 2 weeks. Are you thinking of getting Mary's done?
I'm glad it went well for them. No, we're not thinking about doing it yet. I would be too worried that I wouldn't take care of them properly and they'd get infected or something. I'll wait until she's a teenager and begging us to get them done.

June 5th, 2009, 03:51 PM
Julka
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzy27 View Post
I'm glad it went well for them. No, we're not thinking about doing it yet. I would be too worried that I wouldn't take care of them properly and they'd get infected or something. I'll wait until she's a teenager and begging us to get them done.
Haha... I am sure when she's a teen she'll beg to get them done, I remember begging my mom for my SECOND set of holes when I was 13 =)
June 5th, 2009, 09:09 PM
AMDG's Avatar Margaret
Here is my attempt to share a picture

oh, it looks like it worked! These are my boys at grandma and grandpa's house on Easter - in their matching pjs!!!
June 5th, 2009, 09:17 PM
AMDG's Avatar Margaret
I haven't posted any pictures since Elias was born - here he is being held by one of the paramedic right after they arrived.

June 6th, 2009, 07:01 AM
Julka
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDG View Post
Here is my attempt to share a picture

oh, it looks like it worked! These are my boys at grandma and grandpa's house on Easter - in their matching pjs!!!
That is really sweet. I love matching outfits for little ones!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDG View Post
I haven't posted any pictures since Elias was born - here he is being held by one of the paramedic right after they arrived.

That's precious!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search