Your current prayer intentions

Forum: Catholic Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Catholic Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 20th, 2007, 08:02 PM
lizzy27's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Our prayer intention sticky is a little sad! We haven't had a prayer intention since February? I know I've had LOTS of prayer intentions since February. I thought maybe we could dump all our prayer intentions right here... all the things on your heart that you'd like offered up to the Lord RIGHT NOW. I promise to pray for each and every one listed here.

Here are mine:

For some friends who are out of work and looking for jobs.

For Carly, a baby in the July 06 PR who was just diagnosed with cancer.

For all those who have lost a child, for healing and grace.

For me, that I find strength and grace to be the kind of mom, wife, sister, daughter, and friend that God is calling me to be.

For all those who are lonely, discouraged, hungry, or lost. That they might cling to the Lord and be renewed.

June 20th, 2007, 08:57 PM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
Thank you, Lizy, and I will be praying also! Please pray for my midwife, Karen, who has an inoperable brain cancer. Please pray for safety for all those traveling. And please pray for all who are battling addiction, and for their families.

Robert: 20 Raechel: 18 Daniel: 15 Joseph: 13 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 7 Lucy Marie: 5 John Anthony: 2 AND Baby due Dec. 2015

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w); Francis (7-4-12 @12w); Charlie (1-19-15 @ 6w)

Congratulations Raechel and Kaleb, married May, 2015

June 21st, 2007, 07:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Please pray for my mom and dad, as they are in Uganda currently....that the Lord would use them in a mighty way, and then bring them home safe to the States again.

Please pray that God would give me patience with my children....especially the teething baby that wants to be held all the time, and the teenagers too.
July 3rd, 2007, 08:19 PM
lizzy27's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm still praying!! Anyone else have anyone or anything that needs prayers?

July 4th, 2007, 12:22 AM
mommyinky's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Keeping all your prayers in my prayers...

For my mother, who found out she had thyroid cancer in March and got a clear scan the following month after having it removed, and who is now waiting to find out if she has a cancerous tumor in her eye.

For me and the girls I graduated with, that we might find jobs in the very competitive education systems in our area.

For my husband, that he might find his way back to a closer relationship with God.

For my husband and I, that we might build a stronger relationship with one another in this time of stress to be both better partners and better parents.

For my sons, that they will grow up to be happy and healthy individuals.
July 4th, 2007, 08:26 PM
Grateful~Gentle~Mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just lurk here but you said lurkers could post. Here are my current prayer intentions:

I pray that my family will stay healthy and safe.

I pray that my dad will heal from the loss of both his Mother (my Grandma whom I KNOW is in Heaven) and his girlfriend who just died from cancer.

I pray thateveryone I met when I was in the hospital with cancer will pull through or at least find peace and be without pain and nausea everyday.

I pray that our TROOPS COME HOME SOON and for peace in the middle east.

I always pray for the poor children and mothers in the world.

I count my blessing everyday but I really do need prayers that God will continue to provide and help me to provide for my unborn child. There is so much I need to get done before my baby is born, and I pray for the strength and health to be able to keep working.

Bless you all!

</div>
July 4th, 2007, 11:47 PM
DQM2007's Avatar Veteran
For my friend Shawna, who is pregnant and about 24 weeks along, she is on strict bedrest and we are praying that her daughter makes it to 34 + weeks.

For my husband that he will find faith in the Catholic church and will want to attend mass with us.

For my boys, my Dad and I as we prepare to drive to Vancouver (4 hours away) that we get there safely.

For my sister who is leading the VBS for her parish, that God leads her and watches over all the children, leaders and volunteers.

For my Nanny who just had a stroke.

Support me in the breast cancer CIBC Run for the Cure!![/url]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search