Hey, Julia!

Forum: Catholic Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Catholic Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 17th, 2007, 07:05 PM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
If you made the announcement here, I'm sorry I missed it. But I just saw in your siggy that you're expecting in April. CONGRATULATIONS! Prayers going up for you and baby. How are you doing?

Robert: 20 Raechel: 18 Daniel: 15 Joseph: 13 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 7 Lucy Marie: 5 John Anthony: 2 AND Baby due Dec. 2015

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w); Francis (7-4-12 @12w); Charlie (1-19-15 @ 6w)

Congratulations Raechel and Kaleb, married May, 2015

August 18th, 2007, 07:13 AM
Julka
Thank you so much, Jennifer! I think I announced it on a bunch of other boards but forgot to do it here I am feeling well, just lots of morning nausea (no puking though like I had with Natasha), so so far, so good! First u/s is Sept 24. I am due April 5

Thanks again!
August 18th, 2007, 10:09 AM
lizzy27's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yay, CONGRATS!! April's DDC must be hopping, we have lots of ladies from our PR who just joined.

I'm a teeny bit jealous and getting a little impatient. But we prayed about it and think this fall is a good time to TTC.

August 18th, 2007, 10:32 AM
mudholemama
CONGRATS JULIA!!
August 20th, 2007, 04:11 PM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
I'm glad you're doing well, hon. My first two children are only 17 months apart, and they truly are more like best friends than brother and sister. It was tough when they were both real little, but now they are so good to eachother and their little brothers that I don't know how I would get along without them. Congrats, again.

Robert: 20 Raechel: 18 Daniel: 15 Joseph: 13 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 7 Lucy Marie: 5 John Anthony: 2 AND Baby due Dec. 2015

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w); Francis (7-4-12 @12w); Charlie (1-19-15 @ 6w)

Congratulations Raechel and Kaleb, married May, 2015

August 20th, 2007, 07:22 PM
Julka
Quote:
I'm glad you're doing well, hon. My first two children are only 17 months apart, and they truly are more like best friends than brother and sister. It was tough when they were both real little, but now they are so good to eachother and their little brothers that I don't know how I would get along without them. Congrats, again.[/b]
that is so sweet. Natasha and the new baby will be about 18 months apart and right now I am really scared as to how I'll handle a newborn and a toddler but your post made me feel all better. That's also what some people told me, that it's tough in the beginning but in the long run they'll be very close.
September 3rd, 2007, 11:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
OHHHHH YAY YAY YAY!! What wonderful news Julia!!! A few of mine are 18 months or closer, it will be an adjustment, but you'll do wonderfully I'm sure! Praise God!

Mama to:
Nick, 19
Abby, 17
Gabe, 15
Isaac, 13
Mary-Kate, 12
Sam, 11
Henry, 10
Molly, 8
Mark, 7
Greta, 5
Cecilia, 4
Josephine, 2
Evie, born 12.31.13
Baby due in July!
September 4th, 2007, 07:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Congrats and just to tell you....my first 2 are 16 and 17 years old. My DD, 16 yr old Veronica, will turn 17 on Sept. 18th. She will be the same age as her older brother for one month, until he turns 18 on Oct. 12. Basically, they are 11 months apart. It was difficult having 2 in diapers, 2 on bottles, 2 pacifiers, ...it was like having twins, really. But you know what? They are the best of friends. They love each other greatly. He 'takes care of her' as he always has since she was born. Her big brother has always 'had her back' and I love it! Having kids close in age is hard, but is very rewarding. You can do it!
September 5th, 2007, 06:30 AM
Julka
Thanks girls for your words and support... that is my wish for my kids, to grow close together, I would absolutely love that! Beck, your DD and mine share a birthday, Sept 18 Thanks!!
September 5th, 2007, 07:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thats neat! WHat are you going to do with her 1st bday? Anything big? We had a small party here with a bunch of teens...you probably saw the pics. As for Ronni, we are having a party here. She is not sure if she wants to invite just girls or guys and girls. We will probably go out to eat as a family somewhere fancy too. She wants a day bed. I don't think I can afford it. I just don't know....
September 7th, 2007, 07:42 AM
Julka
Awww!

We already had an early party for her with my in-laws back in August. And my parents want us to come to their place around her actual birthday to have cake and stuff. And more presents, of course. I hate to admit this, but I hate hosting stuff in our house...well, apartment. It's so small and I am still learning to cook (lol) so I am not comfortable having large crowds over, and there isn't enough room... so that's what we'll probably do.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search