It's tattoo time baby!!!!! (:

Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs

Start your own weightloss journal. Keep track of your weightloss struggles and progress.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree45Likes
Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 10th, 2013, 10:42 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
You guys are awesome! Made my day.

I feel like this goal is going to take forever but it does make me want to get my workout in just so I can see the number tick down.
chloema1 likes this.

Visit us at the Am I Pregnant board.
Are you trying to lose weight or get in shape? Stop by the Mommy Fitness board and say hello.

***Find me on Facebook!***
September 10th, 2013, 12:35 PM
I feel like I'm finally starting to make progress again. I did back and biceps today. I did 6 extra reps with a heavier weight on my bicep today, after I did my regular workout so I should be able to up my weight on biceps next workout. I'm very excited about that. I've been stuck at the same weight forever.
chloema1 likes this.

Are you trying to lose weight or get in shape? Stop by the Mommy Fitness board and say hello.

September 11th, 2013, 11:52 AM
I did not feel like working out today. I skipped the elliptical this morning but I'm going to try to do it tomorrow. I got my strength training in though. I did chest, shoulders, triceps, and abs.
chloema1 likes this.

September 12th, 2013, 12:39 PM
Day two of a migraine but I managed to workout. I didn't do the elliptical today but I got my strength training done. Lower body today. I think I did good all things considered.
chloema1 likes this.

September 13th, 2013, 01:49 PM
Today's workout went well. I upped my weight on my biceps and am very excited about it. I did 20 minutes on the elliptical this morning and an hour of strength training this afternoon, back, biceps and abs.
chloema1 likes this.

September 15th, 2013, 11:45 AM
I did 40 minutes of strength training, chest shoulders, and triceps.
chloema1 likes this.

September 16th, 2013, 01:04 PM
I did a lot today. 20 minutes on the elliptical and an hour of strength training, lower body and abs.
chloema1 likes this.

September 17th, 2013, 08:42 AM
Did back and biceps today. So happy to be lifting heavier weights on my biceps but they are killing me!
chloema1 likes this.

September 18th, 2013, 01:09 PM
Well I didn't get the elliptical done this morning but I'm going to try to do that tomorrow. I did an hour of strength training - chest, shoulders, triceps and abs. Feel like my abs are getting a lot stronger.
chloema1 likes this.

September 19th, 2013, 09:55 AM
I did the elliptical this morning. Happy about that. If I can do it again tomorrow I will make my goal of doing it three times a week (it's not on my weekly goals right now but it's something I'm trying to do). I did 40 minutes of strength training - lower body today. I feel like I need to bump up my weights on a few things but I think I'm going to wait another week.
chloema1 likes this.

September 20th, 2013, 01:30 PM
Woohoo! 25% of the way through. I did the elliptical this morning for 20 minutes and strength training this afternoon - back, biceps, and abs.
chloema1 likes this.

September 22nd, 2013, 11:07 AM
I don't know if I had my best workout today but I did it. I did 40 minutes of strength training - chest, shoulders, and triceps.
chloema1 likes this.

September 23rd, 2013, 01:14 PM
Had a good workout in spite of my kids who were scooting around on scooters in the basement and totally getting in my way. I did 20 minutes on the elliptical this morning and an hour of strength training this afternoon, lower body and abs. I am up to 7 1 minute planks now! I don't know if that's a lot but I'm excited about it.
chloema1 likes this.

September 24th, 2013, 11:26 AM
I did 40 minutes of strength training - back and biceps.
chloema1 likes this.

September 25th, 2013, 03:38 PM
I did 20 minutes on the elliptical this morning and then an hour of strength training this afternoon - chest, shoulders, and triceps.
chloema1 likes this.

September 26th, 2013, 12:20 PM
Had a really great workout! I didn't even want to workout today. AF is around and I woke up feeling depressed but I know that exercise lifts my moods so I decided to do it anyway. I bumped up all my weights, except one. I wasn't even sure if I would be able to get the barbell over my head to do squats but I did it and feel really proud of myself too.

Anyway, I did 40 minutes of strength training today, lower body.
chloema1 likes this.

September 27th, 2013, 06:43 AM
I did my workout early today. It seemed like it took forever but it was nice to get it all over with. I also added side planks to my routine which made it a little longer but I feel good about adding them in. I did 20 minutes on the elliptical and then an hour of strength training, back, biceps, and abs.
chloema1 likes this.

September 27th, 2013, 06:48 PM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
Woohoo! You're going to make this week's goal again!!!! I love watching your thread go down...you're just shy of a third of the way there!!!! Do you know what you want a tattoo of yet?
chloema1 likes this.
Surprise baby! due 3/27/2017

Save
Save
Save
September 29th, 2013, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessimaaka View Post
Woohoo! You're going to make this week's goal again!!!! I love watching your thread go down...you're just shy of a third of the way there!!!! Do you know what you want a tattoo of yet?
I think was the best thing I've done for myself. I have been staying on track just to see the numbers tick down. And I'm very excited to make my goals! I know what I want for a tattoo I just don't know exactly how I want it to look. I want to get a lioness and then the Leo symbol because I am a leo and into astrology. And I already have another idea for another tattoo I want. I saw this charm that looks like a 25 lb weight plate and it goes on a chain. I'm thinking about getting the guy that does my tattoos to draw it and put a little chain around my ankle with a weight plate charm. I'm getting carried away with tattoos. LOL.

---------------------

I did 40 minutes of strength training, chest, shoulders, and triceps.

September 30th, 2013, 10:35 AM
I did my workout/s early again today. I did 20 minutes on the elliptical and an hour of strength training lower body. I feel a little discouraged because I haven't bumped up my weights in a while but that was a tough workout. I did a whole lot of planks too. I've just added in side planks last ab day and did a bunch today. It makes my workout so much longer but I think it's worth it.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search