Mel's weight loss journal

Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs

Start your own weightloss journal. Keep track of your weightloss struggles and progress.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By melaniek85
Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 24th, 2014, 08:01 AM
melaniek85's Avatar Frankie and Ronin's mommy
3/31/14
I'm restarting this journal since I've decided to start over. The last week has been bad, I've been exercising but not eating great. April 1st I'm starting fresh. I'm currently 213. I would like to be under 200lbs by the end of summer and 150 as my final goal weight. I also want to get healthy and tone. I will be doing clean eating and cutting back on carbs along with hip hop abs, squats and walking. I can do this! I'm so ready to lose weight and get fit!

I'll be adding my starting pics and measurements later

Starting pic. 213 lbs. I look terrible in this pic

Last edited by melaniek85; April 2nd, 2014 at 01:46 PM.
March 29th, 2014, 07:57 PM
Regular
Good luck! Nothing's impossible. With pure determination and willingness, you'll reach your goal in no time.
May 5th, 2014, 05:46 AM
I'm back! So I have been having some emotional issues and have been eating now so great and not exercising. Dh and I are both up in weight. But I'm back and ready to do this for sure. I'm going to do some workouts that I can with Ronin or while wearing him, along with walking. I'm trying to convince dh to get me the 21 day fix as a Mother's Day gift, we'll see if he actually does.

Last weeks weight: 220

Today: 218

First goal: 199 by end of summer

Last edited by melaniek85; May 9th, 2014 at 06:01 AM.
May 9th, 2014, 06:04 AM
Today's weigh in-217.5

I ate much better this week and exercised a little more, not every day but at least half the week. I'm slowly getting myself back to working out regularly. I ordered the 21 day fix, I am so excited to start this work out!! I decided that starting next week I'm going to try to wake up at 6 to exercise before the boys get up. I'm feeling great just from eating better and cutting out junk. Next week is going to be ever better!

May 17th, 2014, 06:51 AM
Started the 21 day fix today! Holy crap the cardio was so hard! I had to take a few breaks. I am so out of shape but it's done and I'm sore.

Weigh in yesterday was 216, which is also my 21 day fix starting weight

May 21st, 2014, 05:07 AM
Feeling healthy and thinner, so I weight myself. 214!! Down 2 lbs! Yay!!

May 23rd, 2014, 06:18 AM
212.5!!! Yay!!!! Haven't seem a weight that low in a long time, I can't even remember when the last time I was this low. Middle school probably,
Ame C likes this.

June 8th, 2014, 04:30 AM
210 lbs!! Ahh! Starting round two of 21 day fix today! Didn't do amazing during round one but still managed to lose 6 lbs, going to try to get back on track and get serious again! Being an emotional eater and have a stressful time makes it so hard to eat right. I need to figure out how to fix my emotional eating!

September 25th, 2014, 05:35 PM
I'm back! My weight is currently between 204-206. I really want to get under 200 soon! I've been doing so bad with eating and exercising but it's time to get back on track!

July 9th, 2016, 05:37 AM
mum7's Avatar Veteran
good luck x
TWIN B GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
June 8th, 2017, 10:56 AM
I totally forgot I had this journey on here! Obviously I didn't stick with my diet back in 2014 lol. I found out I was pregnant again in July 2015, had a baby girl in April 2016. After her birth I stopped taking care of myself majorly. I got up to my highest weight of all time, which was 252lbs. About 3 months ago I started going to a weight management center. I've started a new eating plan, not a diet, doesn't feel like a diet and I've been following it for 3 months now. I've lost 45 lbs so far and am currently at 207 lbs. This time I'm actually eating really healthy and I'm very active. There's no doubt in my mind that I will finally see 199 lbs sometime this summer. I'll be getting to healthy weight sometime soon, I know it, this lifestyle is here to stay!

June 13th, 2017, 04:50 AM
Whoo, I made it to 205!! My goal for last week was to get to 205 by the end of the week and I managed to pull it off! So, I am officially down 47 lbs. Yesterday I allowed myself a little cheat, a Milkshake! I figured up the calories after I had it, to see how far off I was on my calorie goal, I knew I'd be over, I was expecting the medium shake to be around 700-800 calories....Omg, you all, it was 1200 calories!!!! I eat between 1200-1500 calories a day! That shake was an entire days calories, in one only ok tasting, medium shake I had my entire days worth of calories. It was also the last thing I had that day so I had about double my usually amount of calories. Safe to say, that shake has been removed from my list of treat foods, totally was not worth the calories.

June 26th, 2017, 06:09 PM
As of Friday I am 200 lbs!! I'm down 52 lbs since march 1st! It so exciting and I'm so close to being in the 100's!!!

August 23rd, 2017, 09:22 AM
My weight loss has slowed a bit but today I am 191!! 61 lbs down!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search