Log In Sign Up

Newmommytobe's Birthing Story

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2005 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 24th, 2005, 01:47 PM
newmommytobe's Avatar Veteran
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: New York
Posts: 159
Send a message via AIM to newmommytobe Send a message via MSN to newmommytobe Send a message via Yahoo to newmommytobe
Ok. Well we all know about the blood pressure problem i had on thursday. Well by Saturday morning I was getting heavy contractions and I was off the the dr because I also had discharge. Let's just say still having the blood pressure problems and protein in my urine they moniored me and sent me home. Sunday morning around 5 am my contractions were coming very frequent and very heavy. I went back to the hospital because I was also bleeding. Again they sent me home but with warnings because of the bp. By Sunday night at around 8 pm the contractions were 2 mins apart and unbarable. When i got back to the hospital at around 8:42 pm i had dialated to 3 cm so they told me to walk around in the hospital for an hour and come back to be checked. I did it and i must say it was not very pleasant. When i got back, even before they checked me they had decided to keep me. They broke my water bag that night. I got an epidoral and they gave me potossin to speed up the contractions because for some reason after my water was broke they slowed down. I had four IVs hooked to me. two for my bp so while in labor i wouldn't go into seizures or have a stroke and the others for regular reasons. Well I stopped dialating for a couple hours and i was losing oxygen and so was the baby so they put me on oxygen. To make a long story short by that morning i was ready to have him out. My lil bundle of Joy Isaiah Kareem (Yes I changed the name lol again) was born on August 22, 2005 at 10:55 am, 7lbs 1 oz and 20 inches long. here are a couple of pics of him just a couple hours old.

Isaiah Kareem born August 22, 2005
10:55 am, 7lbs 1 oz, 20 inches

Reply With Quote

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0