Log In Sign Up

The Best/Hardest Day ever...ALEX's story

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2005 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 29th, 2008, 12:41 AM
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2
I was 18 and my pg wasn't going all that well...bed rest!! I was almost 8 months when I went into labor with a bladder infection, when they had to stop it (patosum...worst thing ever). I went home the next day on bed rest...for a week. That was okay at first, bc a week later i was fine. Then at 8 months and 2 week was showing sings of preclapsia so bed rest. I gained from 118 to 171. I was so big but in denile about it. BUT 2 weeks later my water broke...(it was 12:35 in the morning and i couldn't sleep so I was eating...kisses..lol)Finally. I tollerated everything okay untill 8 cm. I was not NICE at all...my dad wouldn't even come in the room and my husban...got all of it. All I wanted was the epadural...and my mom. After the epadural I was fine and slept for 2 hours. I pushed for 45 mins. and nothing happen. My mother was concerned about my health bc of my sisters labor she almost died bf they could get her into er c-section. So they told me that I had one more push and if nothing happend then I would have to get a C-section...that was the last thing i wanted. But it did some down to that. I was so scared and my sons heart beat went down. I remeber getting ready for it and liying on the operating table and the dr prayed over me. That gave me some comfort...bc my husband was not allowed in to the room yet. They were pinching my stomch to see if i was numb but the epadural had alreadl started to wear off and all of a sudden my sons heart beat went down, too low. They cut into me...I felt every bit of the first slice and i screamed and they put me out. My husband said he heard me scream and 2 mins later he heard the baby cry...he said his heart stopped for a second bc he nurse went to get him just bf i screamed and then she ran back into the room and told him to stay. BUT all was well David Alexander was born at 2:14 pm on Nov. 11, 2005. 5 lbs and 4 oz. He had no serious problems and is grow like a weed.
Reply With Quote
February 18th, 2008, 06:44 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Chicago suburbs
Posts: 18,750
What a scary experience, but I am sure so worth it! SO happy all was fine with David Alexander. He sounds like a special little boy.
Reply With Quote

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0