Where did everbody go????

Forum: Children's Health

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Children's Health LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 1st, 2005, 12:24 PM
kimnels2003's Avatar Super Mommy
Hi everyone--I guess we are all busy with the holidays coming up! This board is SLOW!!!

I miss you....

talk to you soon--

Kim

"You cannot direct the wind, but you can adjust the sails."--Reverend Bernice A. King
December 1st, 2005, 02:25 PM
1shortmomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to 1shortmomma Send a message via MSN to 1shortmomma Send a message via Yahoo to 1shortmomma
I'm still here. I've been MIA for awhile....

1st went to hosp due to contractions...they have stopped now...still on bedrest...taking meds

2nd DH and Alexis went to WI for Thanksgiving to visit family and my dad came over and kidnapped me and made me go to his house where I wasn't able to get online much. He didn't want me to be alone in case their was a prob and I needed to go to the hosp. He lives about 15 mins away from me.

3rd I've been sooo tired lately...also I'm uncomfortable & sick...I'm ready for it to be late Jan so that I can kick this baby out of me!!!

December 1st, 2005, 04:55 PM
fka teresarunningmommy
My sister had surgery Monday. My dh has been on nightshift this week and my kids got a stomach bug right now. I have been swamped!

Teresa

Check out my running blog - Wannabe Running Mama
December 2nd, 2005, 02:02 PM
kimnels2003's Avatar Super Mommy
Hang in there girls! I have been busy too. My Great-Aunt was back in the hospital again. These are her final days, so it has been tough. Also, I have been busy getting ready for Danielle's dance show. The one costume needed a lot of alterations--Mom to the rescue Tonight we have a 3 hour rehearsal (if the rain doesn't start) and the show is tomorrow afternoon. I hope the weather is ok---this is an outdoor show, so if it rains, we have to reschedule.

Kim

"You cannot direct the wind, but you can adjust the sails."--Reverend Bernice A. King
December 3rd, 2005, 09:30 AM
MissyPrincessEha's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Renee- You are getting SOOOO close! Shame you can't have the little one on my Remy's bday. He turns 3 on the 14th.

Teresa- HUGS!

Kim- I am thinking of you girl!

I was away in Florida...but came home way early because those folks are all sick and they drive me crazy. I am back now! I have lots to post about...but that will have to wait until I have the time after catching up.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search