I can't tell what's up with Corbin

Forum: Children's Health

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Children's Health LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 1st, 2006, 09:18 PM
LuckyGirlx4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Corbin threw up in the middle of the night last night and slept through the whole thing (and her threw up a LOT), I gave him a bath and he's been acting fine every since EXCEPT he hasn't eaten a bit all day. Otherwise, everything is normal- but he usually is my little piggy

This is normally something that I would just wait and watch and not worry unless he got dehydrated, or this lasted for more than 48 hours. However, we are supposed to go down to visit dh's family. The thing is, his grandparents are in their 80's and not exactly sickly- but not in tip top shape either, his Dad is chronically ill, and he also has a half brother who is 12 (they all live in the same house).

I will probably ere on the side of caution and not go (in fact dh is calling them now), I was just wondering if you guys have hear about any virus or anything that's going around acting like this?

</div>
January 5th, 2006, 10:44 AM
Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to tearsofhope
I am still new at all of this but it sounds to me like Corbin could have a virus. I would just make sure he gets plenty of fluids even if he isn't eating his formula or food well. And if this continues into tomorrow, I would take him to get looked at. It won't hurt anything.

Oh, I too wouldn't take him over there. Just in case he has something he could spread or if his immune system is down, and the chance they don't feel well, he might catch something else too.

Come Visit My Board: http://www.justmommies.com/boards/in...act=SF&s=&f=71

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4440a">
</a>
January 5th, 2006, 07:34 PM
Quote:
I am still new at all of this but it sounds to me like Corbin could have a virus. I would just make sure he gets plenty of fluids even if he isn't eating his formula or food well. And if this continues into tomorrow, I would take him to get looked at. It won't hurt anything.

Oh, I too wouldn't take him over there. Just in case he has something he could spread or if his immune system is down, and the chance they don't feel well, he might catch something else too.[/b]

Thanks! Yeah, I haven't taken him in because I don't want him (or my other kids- especially Anika) exposed to any other ickies. He's still not eathing much, but he is drinking and fine not at risk for dehydration, so I'll just continue to watch him.

</div>
January 6th, 2006, 07:06 AM
Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to tearsofhope
I would think if it were anything serious, he would not even be drinking much. I think he will be just fine. You're a GREAT mommy!

Come Visit My Board: http://www.justmommies.com/boards/in...act=SF&s=&f=71

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4440a">
</a>
January 6th, 2006, 10:43 AM
Aww that is always nice to hear, thank you!

</div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search