Son Staring at my Feet!?!?

Forum: Traditional Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Traditional Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 16th, 2017, 05:38 PM
Hello everyone! My name is Emma and I have a son named Gavin who is 14 years old. He is a good kid. He plays sports, gets good grades, and is social and friendly. I like to think I don't put up with much lol! Recently I have caught him taking peeks at my feet. A while back I was sitting on the couch with my feet up watching tv when my son comes in and sits on another couch. He talked to me while being on his phone but the way he was sitting and pointing his phone looked like he was taking a picture of the bottoms of my feet. I like to have my feet pedicured, paint my toes, and wear sandals but just recently I have felt weird being around him barefoot. He has always liked taking pictures of landscapes and othet things. I don't have anything wrong with him taking pictures of my feet. I take good care of them but he was being secretive. I have nothing wrong with him taking photos of my feet since I have nothing wrong with them. I have an older daughter and I have never noticed her looking at my feet even though we get pedicures togethor sometimes. Am I going crazy? He might not have even been taking pictures. Have you noticed your son ever looking at your feet or taking pictures? I just don't understand why a teen boy would want to take pictures or look at his mother's feet. Should I ask if he would like to take good pictures of my feet sometime?

Emma

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search