Callum Jordans Story

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2006 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 12th, 2007, 11:35 AM
myboys3's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to myboys3
<span style="color:#FF6666">Hello i'm new to this board. And this looked like a good place to introduce myself.. and our latest bundle. My name is Marcia.. but Marcy works just fine. I'm 31 and Callum is our 3rd boy. We weren't trying to conceive... actually we thought we were done with 2 boys! So when I had to keep running from my desk at work pregnancy was the farthest thing from my mind. After about a week... and thinking i had a bad cold i booked a doctors appointment. Needless to say.. my doctor after describing my symptoms to her, looked at me and said, "i'd think that by # 3 you would remember pregnancy symptoms" And she chuckled. So, after a quick test to confirm.. the journey began. My pregnancy was pretty routine..happy to say not many surprises for this one. We booked my c-section for Feb.1.2006 putting me at 37 weeks. I was excited.
I remember having to wait.. and wait until they coudl take me to the operating room. My scheduled op time had come and gone, and finally at about 4pm the nurse came to get me. And we were off.. I elected to stay awake, so the epidural was placed.. and I was set up.. then my hubby was brought in. We chatted together a bit nervously while all the preparations were going on around us. Finally i heard the doc say that they were ready to start. I remember thinking.. FINALLY this is it! He's coming. Time seems to slow right down at that point, cause it felt like I lay there for an hour before i finally heard a baby cry. It seemed so surreal to me, and I had been here before, this process was not new to me.. yet it was like I was there for the first time.. Is that MY baby crying? (yes i know silly question) LOL Matt answered yes.. "he's here?!" i asked .. Matt answered yes again. "Well I wanna see him!!" was my next sentence. Callum was placed next to me.. my chest was occupied by an operating sheet. I gave him his birthday kisses.. and welcomed him into the world. And he was wisked to the other side of the room for weighing. and apgars and such.
I remember falling asleep while listening to the nurses behind me. I woke up in recovery.. my hubby sitting beside me, with Callum in his arms. The rest is history i suppose. It was one of the Happiest days of my life.. there are only 3 others to match it, the birth of my 2 other sons, Marrying my hubby.
So there is the Story of Callum Jordan. Born Feb.1,2006. At 5:12pm
Hard to believe that a year has almost passed already.. he's getting so big!. I hope this is posted in the proper place.. I can't wait to read all of your stories.</span>

Thanks Jacquie for wicked myboys3 siggy!!
<MARQUEE WIDTH="100%" BEHAVIOR="scroll" SCROLLAMOUNT="5" DIRECTION="left">
</MARQUEE>
January 13th, 2007, 09:14 AM
Deena's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
AWwwww Marcy... that story is soooo sweet.. It made me all teary eyed, probably because it reminded me so much of mine too!!! Do you like C-sections?? I LOVED mine....

I never realized that Callum was born in February too! I always thought he was a January baby... How COOOL is that!????

Our boy, James!! Born February 18, 2006!! xoxoxoxox
January 14th, 2007, 06:57 PM
1shortmomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to 1shortmomma Send a message via MSN to 1shortmomma Send a message via Yahoo to 1shortmomma
Congrats to you!! Please feel free to come over the the main board of the Feb06 Playroom. I can't wait to get to know you better.
BTW...I love the name Callum!!!

January 16th, 2007, 05:34 AM
myboys3's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
AWwwww Marcy... that story is soooo sweet.. It made me all teary eyed, probably because it reminded me so much of mine too!!! Do you like C-sections?? I LOVED mine....

I never realized that Callum was born in February too! I always thought he was a January baby... How COOOL is that!????[/b]
I really did enjoy my C-sections. Max's and Callum's were great! I had some issues with Steven's c-section, i'm pretty sure it had something to do with me being in labour for 24hrs BEFORE the c-section for him. But am really not sure..

Yep! Callum my Feb. baby.. you prolly thought he was a January baby because
#1 Steven is in January
#2 He is kinda right on the beginning of the month.. LOL

Have I thanked you yet for introducing me to this site?? *hugs*

</MARQUEE>
January 16th, 2007, 06:00 AM
myboys3's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Congrats to you!! Please feel free to come over the the main board of the Feb06 Playroom. I can't wait to get to know you better.
BTW...I love the name Callum!!![/b]
Thanks so much for the welcome! I am loving this site.. Thanks also for the compliment on Callums name, we love it too! Alrighty.. i'm off to the main boards for the playroom.. see you there!

</MARQUEE>
January 23rd, 2007, 06:30 AM
*Ade*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Marcy-Im just now seeing this, but I have seen you on the main board. Its great to have you here-hope you are enjoying it!!! Callum is sooo adorable, and I love his name!
Oh, Im Adrienne by the way

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search