Log In Sign Up

Tyler Bradley

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2006 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 12th, 2007, 08:06 PM
morgan'smom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,115
When we went too our 18 week ultrasound, they told me I had placenta previa ( plancenta covering cervix) and that I had the chance of bleeding out and having a emergency c-section. So on the night of June 29 I walking out of the laundry room and tripped over my own feet and fell. Everything seemed fine so I just went into the living room and watched t.v. about 15 minutes later I feel a gush, I thought my water broke. But I was gushing blood. We called an ambulance and went to the hospital, they gave me blood tranfusions and admitted me. I bleed every single day until the day I delivered him. During these months I had multiple blood tranfusions. On the night of August 21 I took my sleeping meds ( I could not sleep for the life of me in that hospital) I took the pills at like 1:30 a.m. I woke up at 6:00 a.m. with blood everywhere, I mean everywhere. I was wearing a hospital pad (you know what im talking about) I bleed through the pad, through my p.j's, through the blanket. As I was walking to the bathroom there is a puddle following me. The nurse comes in freaks out, gets the doctor. they do a couple blood transfusions and put me to sleep and he was born just shy of 5 weeks early at 1:08 p.m at 6 pounds even. we got released two days later and went home. Two days after we got home (August 26) My son was admitted to the hospital for 26 days with a Staph Infection. Someone didnt wear gloves when they cut the umbillical cord.

Reply With Quote
March 15th, 2007, 09:57 AM
mrsdutch's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Former Hamburger turned Bristolian
Posts: 32,722
Send a message via Yahoo to mrsdutch
wow you had a tricky pregnancy! That was nuts about the infection. Im sorry for your poor son Im glad though that he was finally able to make his way safely into the world. What a great weight!

Angels Bright from Starry height, change my mind and being with light!

Reply With Quote

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0