Log In Sign Up

Trinity Alexia

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2006 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 20th, 2007, 11:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,534
So I figured I would post her Birth story for you.
I started having Contractions Oct 10th (my bday) and I ended up going to the ER. they decided the baby wasn’t coming home and sent me on my way. I had a doc appointment and the nurse said she thought I was going to go. But there was no more dilation then the 1cm I had been the other week. I had no idea what to expect so when the 17th rolled around my contractions got a little worse. I tried to take a shower and they were still coming. I couldn’t sleep. Nick started timing them and they were kind of close. I talk to the doc and she said I could come in if I wanted to. About an hour later I decided to go in. They put me in a triage room and said use the bathroom and pee in a cup and they will be back in a few to check dilation. I went into the restroom and started to pee. Before I knew it I filled the cup and was still peeing. I was thinking to my self Ummm is this normal? Finally I thought it stopped I stood up and put on my underwear and pants and started to wash my hands. I took a step back and my pants were ALL WET! and so was the floor. I walked in the room and Looked at nick and said "This better have been my water cause if I peed my pants I am going to cry. I didn’t think anything of it. I paged the nurse after I changed and said I thought my water broke. She checked my dilation and said I was still at 1 finger tip and that I shouldn’t get my hope up. She did the paper test and it said my water broke but she said it could be wrong and they were going to take a swab. That came back saying my water broke and the moved me in the other room. This was at 5 AM in the morn. I had not slept at all that night. They moved me into a labor sweet and we called My dad to tell him so he wouldn’t worry when he got up to go to work that we weren’t there. We waited to call his mom cause I didn’t want her to rush down there. My dad stopped in to see me on his first break and said he would take the rest of the day off to be there after lunch. Nicks mom showed up as well a little later. She kind of made me mad cause my pants where sitting there that my water had broke on and she asked for a garbage bag like they were toxic! They came in and tested me and I was not moving at all. They said doc would come in at noon and test me again. At noon Nothing had changed. They decided to give me pitocin but were not sure when she would get in. The contractions were getting uncomfortable so I asked for some pain meds to hold me over. and they said ok cause they thought it would be a while till pitocin and the epi person would be in. Change of plans they came in right after. So I didn’t feel the epi at all!!! I was so tired. I got a little rest but was still not moving very fast. at 7pm I was 7 and 90% effaced at 830 I was ready to push. I pushed for a little over 2 and half hours. Trinity was born at 10:56PM. She was 6lbs 5 oz and 19 inches long. her umbilical cord had been tightly wrapped around her face. She wasn’t crying and they called for more nurses. they were surrounding her. After a couple of min they brought her over to me just long enough to see her and kiss her but said she was having trouble breathing and needed to rush her to NICU. I kissed her and she was gone. After about 1 and a half hours they brought her back into my room. I would not let her go. Everyone came into the room and got to see her. But I wouldn’t even let nick hold her. I didn’t want her out of my sight for a second. It has been the same way every day since. She is with me at all times. I love every second of it.

Thanks to tasha_mae for making my siggy!
Reply With Quote
August 31st, 2007, 11:55 AM
mama2noah's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 4,005
awww thanks for sharing your story! i would have probably been the same way after that! she is so beautiful!

Reply With Quote

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0