Sorry..

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 28th, 2008, 08:55 AM
Coffee_Bean's Avatar Cuz I got it like that!
Send a message via Yahoo to Coffee_Bean
but I wontbe around much today ladies. I think that Adeliya has colic because the past few days she has been crying throughout the night when there is nothing wrong, like her Pamper is dry, she had just been fed.

So I am going to focus on trying to get some sleep because I am useless if I am walking around like a zombie.

Im going to look up online about colic but if you have past experiences please share with me. And if I misspelled, Im sorry, Im tpying with my eyes shut.

Have a good day ladies..

Patiently TTC#2

M/C April 2012
M/C August 2012
M/C March 2013
M/C January 2014
March 28th, 2008, 09:16 AM
Ditzzy's Avatar Stupid Lamb;)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ditzzy
I'm sorry, Melba!
Mylicon saved me a few times. Poor little baby, I hope she feels better so her mommy can rest!

Thank you, tasha_mae, for my siggy!
March 28th, 2008, 10:11 AM
Gina1978's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Aww..Im so sorry she doesnt seem herself.
Is she pulling her little knees up towwards her chest? (Thats a sure sign of colic).My daughter had that and I was told to watch out for the signs.If shes acting like her tummy hurts (high pitched unsoothable crying,pulling knees up to chest,not finishing her food as usual etc) then try laying her across your lap (on a warm cushion) and gently rubbing her back at the hight of her ribs.
That used to help alot when my daughter had it.Also,I dont know if you can get it there,but we can get a herbal tea especially for newborns.Its called Blevit Digest,and its a very very mild camomile and Hinojo (dont know what that is in english) drink for Colic.You mix it with warm water and feed it to your baby in her regular bottle.
Can you get anything similar there? (heres a pic):

This is what pediatritians give us for our newborns because they obviously cant take anything else for colic,and this is natural.Its worth asking your doctor about because I honestly dont know what I would have done without this.
I hope shes feeling better soon! Get some rest when you can.
((hugs!))

Thank you SO much for my new siggy Julia (Julka)!

March 28th, 2008, 10:22 AM
Tonya_Ashlyn's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was reading a book on Colicky babies. It is called Happiest baby on the block and to swaddle them, put them on their side/stomach (I think by holding them.) rocking them, shhhing Really loudly, and put a pacifire in their mouth...I haven't finished the book...but if she does have it...it might be worth reading.
March 28th, 2008, 10:28 AM
lorilori's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh I am so sorry. Our Owen was a coicky baby and it was soooo hard to deal with. We tried everything under the sun, gripe water seemed to help a little but other than that the only thing that would work was putting him in the bathroom in his travel swing with the water running full blast in the tub. Also running the vacuum cleaner non stop in the room with him would help. It's the strangest thing but it really did pass when he was a little over three months old. He rarely ever cries now so we always like to think we paid it forward those first few months. Hope you find a good solution!

ps. we also ordered a miracle blanket and it truly was a miracle, he couldn't sleep without it. miracleblanket.com

eta: we tried happiest baby on the block and it didn't do much for us, his colic was so bad but i have heard lots of people say it worked great for them.
March 28th, 2008, 11:01 AM
dream2bemommy22's Avatar and baby makes 5
Im sorry she isnt giving you much relief. Hopefully this will pass soon. Get some rest mommy!!!
March 28th, 2008, 11:42 AM
TwoSweetGirls's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't know what your diet is like, but it is very important to pay attention to it when bf'ing. I would try gas drops. My daughter used them with every feeding for the first 4-5 mos of her life.
March 28th, 2008, 11:56 AM
Mummy2R
Yep u try and rest up. Ruben had colic when he was a few weeks old and we ended up having to give him something called infocal drops which u either put in milk if bottle feeding or in their mouth. Also it sometimes helps laying the baby belly down on your lap or trying massaging her belly.

Hope she is better soon and u feel rested. I know how tiring it is. I too am shattered.
January 11th, 2016, 12:39 PM
Dear Mommie,I AM finishing my Blevit Digets that it helping me a lot with my son Colic. I AM living now in New Orleans, can someone tell me where can I but here it? Or the components that will be camomile tea and fennel tea?

Thank you

For all the moms with colic problems, just prepare the formula with fennel tea or give some fennel tea everyday will help you a lot to di crease the fussiness of the baby.
August 15th, 2017, 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ines-Nola View Post
Dear Mommie,I AM finishing my Blevit Digets that it helping me a lot with my son Colic. I AM living now in New Orleans, can someone tell me where can I but here it? Or the components that will be camomile tea and fennel tea?

Thank you

For all the moms with colic problems, just prepare the formula with fennel tea or give some fennel tea everyday will help you a lot to di crease the fussiness of the baby.
Hii..can i mix blevit digest with formula and feed my baby? Its almost been a week she's eating very less and cries alot..im going crazy i dont know what to do then i went to the farmacy and they suggested me blevit digest but forgot to ask if i can mix it with formula..

Thank you..

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search