Log In Sign Up

Mikael's Birth story

Forum: 2010 Playroom


Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 30th, 2011, 04:29 PM
LittleMissGrey's Avatar Personal Masquerade
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Europe
Posts: 954
I just noticed, that I haven't done this!
Not to mention, I am not good with this - but here is the gist of it.

I went to visit hospital, due bad swelling on my feet on 29th of July, and was appointed on doing the 24 hour urine test, and return on the following day, when I was taken in due Pre-E.

After that, everything went with quite a blast, that I barely remember even myself. All I remember is, that I HATED my stay in the hospital - before and after the delivery.

I was rushed to section on 9th of August (@ 32 weeks gestation) (which was performed, while I was being under), because I had started to lose up my sight and tremble during the weekend. Mikael was born during the midday, and then rushed to the children's hospital - next to the one, where I delivered him. He stopped breathing about 10 minutes after being taken out. He returned to the same hospital the following day, since he started to breathe on his own. My first encounter with him, was day after delivery, since the nurses kindly enough let me go from the intense care to see him (I had bad breathing problems after the section, and the saturation of oxygen were peaking around 80% without extra oxygen.)

All in all - I stayed inside of the hospital for GLORIOUS 21 days.

But all in all, according to the papers: all went well with the delivery, but aftermath was worst.

Mikael was eventually released on september to go home.

~ The Fragile world of the Little one, Flourishing soon to Full Bloom ~

~ Recipe Blog ~ || ~ Personal blog ~
Reply With Quote
February 3rd, 2011, 07:56 AM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Midwest
Posts: 10,073
How scary! I'm so glad to see that both you and Mikael are healthy now. Thanks for sharing your story!
Thank you JAIDYNSMUM for my adorable new siggy!
Reply With Quote
March 12th, 2011, 07:57 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 32,940
Sorry you had to stay in the hospital so long. Congrats
Reply With Quote
March 14th, 2011, 06:25 PM
irish luck's Avatar *Callie*
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5,843
so glad that you are both ok now!
thanks for sharing your story

THANK YOU Jaidynsmum

Gavin Betsy
Reply With Quote

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0