GamerMom's WTTC Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GamerMom
Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To WTTC Journals LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 26th, 2013, 09:31 AM
Super Mommy
Journal Entry One:

Since I have over a year before I am going to try and conceive again with my SO, I figured I would create one of these to help kill time.

Here's my countdown before we TTC again.

Hopefully everything will go as planned and this will work out. I don't really want to try any earlier since I just gave birth to my beautiful baby girl, Adelyn Elizabeth this past July. I wanted to wait until she's at least two or three before I tried for another. I don't think I could handle two babies even though the sounds of a baby and a toddler don't sound much better, lol.

So far, this is my cycle if it's finally on track from July due to giving birth. Hopefully this will help me have an idea of when I will ovulate whenever I actually decide to TTC.

Hmm, that's about it for now. I'm sure I'll add a lot more when the time comes.
October 3rd, 2013, 01:18 PM
Super Mommy
Well this week has certainly flown by! Adelyn has been doing a lot better with the new formula we put her on. It's like she's a whole other pleasant baby! She's also getting a lot stronger, she can keep her head up though she still topples over since her balance is terrible. That's probably something she gets from me, haha. I am terribly clumsy.

With how easy the last few days been it makes me want to TTC even earlier! I would probably try this cycle if I could but no way! Haha. My SO and I are not prepared for another baby this early. He needs to finish school and I also have to finish myself. Though how do you get rid of the baby fever?!?! Haha. I guess I'll have to continue to entertain myself with my little girl for a lot longer yet.

Hopefully when school starts up for me again (September 2014) it will probably take my mind off of having another baby for a bit. Though this will be a very long year indeed.
October 30th, 2013, 10:28 AM
Super Mommy
What a busy week I had! My SO and I just got our daughter Adelyn christened this past Sunday. It was very stressful but once it was said and over with, it felt great! We got to spend time with both of our families and I even got to see my best friend again since she traveled a long distance to come and join me. Overall, it was a great week!

As for Adelyn, she's an excellent baby. She sleeps through the night for the most part and she doesn't cry much at all. If I could only have all my future babies like her I would have more in a heartbeat! Though I am pretty sure the next baby will be tough since I was a terrible baby.

Well, I still got over a year and time seems to be flying. Thinking about school a lot more lately and gearing up to go back in. I can't wait for it to start to take my mind off waiting.
November 12th, 2013, 09:01 AM
Super Mommy
This has been a slower week for me. My SO and I along with our daughter Adelyn went to visit some family members for the long weekend. We didn't do much but we did manage to spend some time with friends so Adelyn could spend some time with her grandparents. During this weekend we also introduced Adelyn to some single grain baby cereal. She's taking to it really well and now her feedings are even further apart. The best part? She sleeps for about 10 hours each night, if not more. It's great when you can have a good nights sleep without much work with a baby.

As for waiting to try and conceive, I am slowly deciding against that. Bad huh? I guess I do have the baby fever but Adelyn makes it so much easier to fall in love with having another one. She's so pleasant most times and she makes it so easy to take care of her. Knowing my luck, the next one will bring nothing but hardships and misery. lol. But I am willing to conceive earlier but I know I must wait. So I am back to square one again. Take my mind off of having another baby.
January 16th, 2014, 03:18 PM
Super Mommy
Well I have started school again which means a lot of my time is spent working on homework, reading/studying or taking care of Adelyn. And boy, does that ever get stressful and very tiring. Luckily, Adelyn is easy to care for so she doesn't take too much time away from my books and my books don't take too much time away from her as well. It's a healthy balance though a hectic one.

Well in 11 months or so, we will be trying to conceive and that makes it a less than a year!!!....though as it seems my school term will take the full two years (2014-2015) it may seem that I will have to push that date. Adelyn will be a lot older which is a positive but it seems a little long of a wait for me. Though I really want my education before I proceed to have more children. Win/Lose situation. Ah well, I want to provide for my child and any future kids.

I guess I will update this with a new TTC as soon as we come up with one.
Rainbow Momma likes this.
June 30th, 2014, 05:32 AM
Super Mommy
New plans!

We are changing the date to when we plan on trying to conceive.The original plan was going to be January but I think I am going to push it even further ahead. Why? Because the plans we are making (like purchasing a house, buying a new auto mobile, and other such expenses) will have us financially stressing as it is.

So as it's looking, I will probably push the date for the summer of next year (maybe July or August) if it's looking good at that point.
June 24th, 2016, 07:24 AM
Super Mommy
I'm back again!

It's been awhile since I last replied, but what can I say? Life with a toddler is very hectic most days but I love every second of it. She's a really good child.

As for my trying to conceive journey, looks like that journey is over since I am pregnant with baby number 2! I am 20 weeks tomorrow so just about halfway there! Even better, we found out past Monday that we are having a baby boy. So as it looks right now, I will have one girl and one boy! Yay!

The due date is November 13th, my best friends birthday funny enough. As you can guess, she's just as excited as I am.

Even better, I don't think I want to be done at two. I know people say you got the "perfect family, one of each" but I want a larger family. I mean, between my SO's job and my own, we can definitely afford it. Plan is after Baby Boy is born, I will continue this journal until we start for our third. The perfect scenario would be three years apart (the age gap of my daughter and soon to be son).

Getting ahead of myself here! haha. But that's the scoop as of right now! Hope to keep this journal alive a little longer until my family is complete. (I'm not crazy for wanting four, right? Haha).
August 14th, 2017, 04:48 AM
Super Mommy
Update!

Well, our second child was born on October 23rd, much earlier than expected. He was impatient just as much as I was it seems, haha. We named him Liam Arthur. His sister picked out his first name, his middle name is his grandfather's name.

He is almost 10 months now which seems so surreal to me! Time is certainly flying. Like his sister, he is a really good baby. Was colic the first three months, but we managed to pull through it.

After some talk, we decided that we will be trying for one more child when Liam is a little older. Which means, I am aiming to TTC and have a dute date around April of 2019. Hopefully it will work out the first time like it did for my daughter and son. Adelyn will be 6 and Liam will be 3 which means they all will roughly be 3 years apart at this point as well. I liked that age gap and wanted to aim for it as much as possible.

I guess this is a new count down for my TTC. Until then, I am going to relax and enjoy my little man while he is still a baby. Because before I know it, he'll be all grown up too
August 29th, 2018, 12:05 PM
Super Mommy
Update.

My daughter Adelyn starts school next week. Where the heck did that time go? And my little boy? Well, he's almost two. It's crazy how fast they grow.

I am still waiting to conceive, we're just not sure when we want to. I wanted to keep the gap roughly the same (3 years in difference) but that falls within a few short months of our wedding that we are planning in 2020!

Mind you, we still agreed to have a third... it's just when? We can do it a lot sooner than the wedding, but my little guy can be tough. He don't listen so well and can have a temperament. He is also into everything so he needs a lot of attention. However, I don't want the gap between my youngest and our third to be too wide.

First world problems, I know.

Oh well, I am sure once we sit down and really talk it over, we will find out what we want to do.

That's it for the update!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search