Ttc #2

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree11Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 29th, 2016, 07:48 PM
Veteran
History:
Had DS (#1) on Jan 2015. On my last trimester was diagnosed DVT and given arixtra (blood thinner) for a few weeks after giving birth through CS. After arixtra, took POPs for BC and have now stopped 6 months ago. Cycle has been regular during and after BC but the period has been longer and CM wasn't as good as before. Now am taking Nature's Own pregnancy multi vit & stopped taking coffee.

Present:
C1-5: AF came 16th Sept
C12: Ovulation pains
C13: Ovulation pains + little bit of EWCM
C14: Ovulation pains + EWCM
C15 (today): Ovulation pains + EWCM

I am using an app on my phone & it says that today is ovulation day with a high chance of conception so it matches with how my body is feeling lately. The problem is that today DH and I are busy in the morning and at night we have a reception to attend to. Couldn't DTD in the past few days as well coz of our work schedules

Last edited by Pinkachoo; September 29th, 2016 at 08:02 PM.
September 30th, 2016, 08:25 AM
Nayomi80's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We are cycle buddies!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you catch the eggy!!!!!
September 30th, 2016, 07:37 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayomi80 View Post
We are cycle buddies!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you catch the eggy!!!!!
Yay! Baby dust to you too!
Nayomi80 likes this.
October 3rd, 2016, 07:08 AM
Veteran
CD15: DTD! Which is a miracle coz i was tired after the reception and it was past 11pm before DS fell asleep
CD16: Cramps (still ovulation pains i think) + ECWM
CD17: Cramps + little ECWM
CD18: Not much CM. Cramps which was either indigestion or something else. Driving to the shops today I felt a sort of sharp pain on my right side for less than a minute. I'd like to say my boobs felt a bit fuller but that's what i thought last cycle a few days before AF arrived

Last edited by Pinkachoo; October 4th, 2016 at 03:55 AM.
October 4th, 2016, 06:35 AM
Veteran
CD19: Owwww craaamps Seriously, isn't O pains done yet??
October 4th, 2016, 07:10 PM
Veteran
I'll be editing posts following what has been going on throughout that cycle day instead of adding new posts so I can easily track what's been going on

So:

CD20: Persistent cramps. I was half thinking that it's probably the spicy dish I had but I already went to the loo. And it still hurts. Right where it usually does when I have my period. My back aches too. Boobs normal. CM not much.. kinda dry actually. Then again I don't usually get a lot of CM since before. Yesterday I was so busy with work that I didn't get to eat till 11am. Also DS has a fever and we didn't get a lot of sleep last night Still taking nature's own PPM daily. I should buy more. I'm nearly done with one box.
October 5th, 2016, 08:16 PM
Veteran
CD21: Intermittent cramps every 4-5 hours. Ugh. CM dry. DH brought DS to the docs and came back with antibiotics, another for his fever and another for his coughs.

Last edited by Pinkachoo; October 5th, 2016 at 08:38 PM.
October 7th, 2016, 12:33 AM
Veteran
CD22: No cramps but caught the bug from DS. CM slippery? (sorry ) But not much of it. Probably from blowing my nose so much... Not gonna happen this cycle I'm afraid. I don't feel any different. I'll see if i could get some cheap O kits in the pharmacy for next cycle. Cramping past my supposedly O date seems odd.

Last edited by Pinkachoo; October 7th, 2016 at 12:35 AM.
October 9th, 2016, 07:54 AM
Veteran
Been buzy with work, being sick and handling a sick toddler so just caught the time for this...

CD23 & 24: Felt mostly under the weather. DS's temp gets better the next day and after noon goes up again. I've gotten adept at holding DS down to give him his meds. He has also already gotten more resigned to it lately that he doesn't throw too much of a tantrum afterwards... Unless he was feeling particularly cranky, then he'd come after me clingy & wanting to scratch my face in equal measure. It's like "mummy why?!" & "I hate you!" all at once
I barely feel cramps anymore other than the twingy ones I get when I know AF is coming soon. Any other symptoms real or unreal is probably diminished by the meds I've been taking for the past 3 days. Oh shoot... I've been meaning to look at some o kits to try next cycle but got distracted by the supplements instead. Hopefully I'll remember tmr
October 11th, 2016, 04:30 AM
Veteran
CD25 & CD26: Cramps started again but not as often as when i was in mid cycle. CM watery and when I got back from work, went to the loo and saw yellowish smear on my pantyliner sorry
Health still not up to par: Feeling chilly & coughing fits at times
Good news is DS is healthy already & scrambling up my back as I type this on my hp lying on my tummy
October 11th, 2016, 03:14 PM
Veteran
CD 27: Excruciating cramps in the middle of the night as if the cramps were making up for loss time when I was sick coz my meds numbed the cramps I think
Also felt some throbbing on my boobs for a while but nothing the next morning.
More cramps in the morning & late at night. CM none. AF soon... Owww

Last edited by Pinkachoo; October 12th, 2016 at 05:35 AM.
October 12th, 2016, 11:06 PM
Veteran
CD28? Nope! Back to CD1 coz the witch is here
Felt icky down there as I was driving to work and when I had a peek - yup, she's here I know I was out this cycle but there was still a sliver of hope inside yanno

Now I definitely need to check the shops for O kits. My cycle probably has gone all wonky.... 30CDs to 28 and this month I'm a day early yet so 27CDs? Cramps going too long didn't help with my O estimation either so I need to figure out when is my O date...
October 13th, 2016, 06:34 PM
Veteran
CD2:
My boobs feel uncomfortable like they've been bound too tight. It's been going on since yesterday.
Feel sleepy a lot. Slept before 10pm last night woke up at 7am. Well, ok, I could've woken up at 6.30am when DS woke up to watch cartoons but he wanted his dad anyway so back to bed I went & finally got up when I felt a bit more human.
Finally bought an O kit and I'll be trying it out at CD10. I hope I'll get it right. FX.
Also started using another app which gives me a different O date compared to my usual app especially when I logged in this month's cycle date. It's probably because I've logged in more cycles in my old app compared to the new one.

Last edited by Pinkachoo; October 13th, 2016 at 07:01 PM.
October 14th, 2016, 08:49 PM
Veteran
CD3:
Boobs went back to normal but I still feel phantom tingles which doesn't hurt but feels uncomfortable just the same. I've started on a different kind of supplement... which I forgot the name of haha... coz the nature's own was out of stock & I took the only one selling that says that it can also be used for "before conception" on the box. I will look for the name on the blister pack later when I get back home coz I threw away the box already
Took a look at the new app again (ovulationcalculator.com) and it says that my fertility window in at CD8. If that is true then it's no wonder that the last cycle didn't stick.
OPK on the ready!
October 15th, 2016, 07:04 PM
Veteran
CD4: Not much flow now & it'll probably continue spotting till day 5 before it stops completely. Updated the new app with old data from my paper diary & after recalculating, the fertility window has shifted back to CD10. So I'll start using the opk at that date.
October 17th, 2016, 07:31 PM
Veteran
CD5:
AF gone.
Continued daily intake of pregnacare vitabiotics supplements.
Feeling sort of moist-y down there in the afternoon.
A friend came over for lunch and we talked about getting pregnant. She's been ttc for a year but she says lately she and her DH has thought of just NTNP. She's still filling out her own cycle app though, same like me.
Also, DS has a cold.

CD6:
DS has a temp this morning. Gave him meds and when I left for work, it's gone down thank goodness. I'm gonna slip out for a while during lunch hour to check on him later if I can.
CM-Dry.

Last edited by Pinkachoo; October 18th, 2016 at 03:09 AM.
October 19th, 2016, 07:45 PM
Veteran
CD7: Spotting in the afternoon. As expected. DS temp has gone back to normal but still coughing.

CD8: No spotting but still early days yet. Anxious to use OPK. One more day to go!

Last edited by Pinkachoo; October 19th, 2016 at 11:45 PM.
October 21st, 2016, 11:38 PM
Veteran
CD9:
Cramping a bit.
CM watery.

CD10:
Neg on LHS.
Cramping.
CM watery.
Spotting a little bit late in the afternoon.

Last edited by Pinkachoo; October 23rd, 2016 at 05:31 AM.
October 23rd, 2016, 05:30 AM
Veteran
CD11:
Neg LHS.
CM a little slippery but mostly watery.
A little spotting in late afternoon.

Last edited by Pinkachoo; October 24th, 2016 at 02:17 AM.
October 24th, 2016, 02:16 AM
Veteran
CD12:
Neg LHS.
CM like yesterday with a touch of spotting in the evening.
Snitched DH's laminine to eat along with my vitabio supplements.

Last edited by Pinkachoo; October 24th, 2016 at 10:03 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search