Ah! The stomach bug seems to be making its rounds.

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 11th, 2008, 03:46 PM
lovemyfamily0799's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well I was down for the count on Tuesday with the flu. Come to find out from our neighbor who is a social worker at a nursing home that had an outbreak...it's called the Norro Virus, and it takes about 3 days for someone to get it once they are exposed...which makes today that day.

I just got a call from my hubby on his way home, and well he is very sick with it. Hopefully he can make it home okay. It is about an hour drive.

But this totally puts the brakes on the scrapbooking for now. Men are the biggest babies when they are sick...and knowing what he is going to be going through soon, well I know I am in for it.

I'll be sure to post the challenges for tomorrow. I try to get them up by 9am. But if they're not, sorry..it's because I am dealing with my 4th child.

The blinky is clickable!!
April 11th, 2008, 04:05 PM
michaelswife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope he feels better soon..and no one else in your family gets it!!

April 11th, 2008, 04:52 PM
HeavensMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I totally feel for your family. I was soooo darn sick yesterday, I felt like I couldn't even hold my head up. I'm so sorry, I hope it leaves your family VERY soon!!

From now until 2/29, donating HALF of all proceeds to Olly
Free giftcards?!? Swagbucks
April 11th, 2008, 06:31 PM
2bluesandapink's Avatar Addicted to Gymbo!
OMGoodness! Logan's group of 5th graders got the same thing at camp last year. One minute over 100 kids were playing and the next minute 100 kids were vomiting and had diarrhea. It was very scary. I got a call at 3 AM from his teacher, they sent all the kids home on buses vomiting, thankfully Logan never got it. I pray that the kids don't get it in your family!

http://www.oxfordleader.com/Articles-i-200..._norovirus.html

Want to earn some extra funds for yourself? Try joining Swagbucks. I was totally skeptical about "free money" but I finally joined and I'm glad I did!! PM me for me info or click here to join! No strings attached!
April 11th, 2008, 08:12 PM
lizzy27's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh no! What a bummer. I hear ya on the DH's being big babies when they are sick... somehow I always take care of DH and he's always able to take the day off work when HE'S sick... but if I'm the one who is sick I get to take care of myself by myself!!

April 11th, 2008, 09:41 PM
moms_soccer_team's Avatar Hoping 4 a happy 2010
Oh man I sure hope you guys feel better soon

Good luck with hubby

April 12th, 2008, 06:56 AM
jbc0827
I hope he feels better soon. Hopefully he won't be to big a baby. I hope your kids don't get it too.
April 12th, 2008, 07:01 AM
3girlz4me's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
LOL we completly understand no worries

Hope he feels better soon and doesn't pass it back around the house

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search